Part 15: Permission

(Time skip 4 months)
Damien's POV
Me and Y/n have been together for a little over a year and we have been stronger than ever. She was able to get through the rough times with me by her side and I wouldn't have it differently. I am head over heels in love with this woman. I cannot put into words exactly how I feel for her. She is the most unique, eccentric, and witty person I have ever met. Today I'm going to do it. It's just not the time, yet.

Y/N's POV
I can't describe how much of an amazing boyfriend Damien is. He has been there for me through thick and thin. I'm so happy to have him in my life.

I get up out of bed and the time is 10am, I then notice that Damien isn't here, but I see a note at the end of the bed. It says, "Good morning my love! I'm sorry that I'm not there to kiss you good morning but today I have some errands to run, so you can do whatever, and don't wait for me all day, go out and have some fun. I love you. ❤️-Damien"
"Aww" I say. He is so cute. I then call Boze and tell her to be at my place by 12 and that we are going to the mall. Afterwards, I get ready and put on a tiny bit of mascara and wear this.

When Boze gets here, I make sure I have everything and then we get into her car

"So Y/n, how's everything going with your man." Boze says while wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Really good, it's like I love him even more each day I'm with him." I respond. She smiles winks at me. "So how about you Boze, any new man in your life." I say to her and wink at her back. "Man I wish, just the same old losers." She replies. I then laugh, that is such a Boze thing to say.
We park the car and go inside the mall. "Where to first? Wait, never mind, let me guess. Hot topic?" I say rolling my eyes. "Girl, you know me so well, come on." Boze says dragging me by the wrist. I laugh all the way there. Today will be fun.

Damien's POV
Finally, he's here, god Joven takes forever to meet up. He's almost always late. "Hey Joven." I say as he walks up. "Hey buddy what's up?" He asks, probably referring to the reason I invited him to lunch. "Um, not much, I just have some stuff I want to talk to you about. But let's get our food first." I say, and he nods.
After we eat, and have small talk, "Ok I have to ask you something." I say, and start getting nervous. "Ok, what is it?" He says slowly, sensing my nervousness. I take a deep breathe. "I would like your blessing to marry Y/n" I say, and he just stares at me for a second and says, "Yes" But I didn't fully hear him and start rambling, "now I know we have only been together for a little bit over a year but I love her and- wait you said yes?" I stumble. "Yes" He says, smiling. I sigh in relief and stand up and hug Joven. "Thank you so much Joven, you don't know how much I love her." I say. "I can bet." He says through a smile. "I know just how I'll do it too...." I say, explaining the plan.

Y/n's POV
"Bye Boze today was fun!" I yell as I walk towards my building. "No problem girl" she replies and drives away. I walk inside my apartment and see Damien with a bottle of wine and spaghetti served on plates and he says, "Date night, for my queen." While bowing. I put my stuff down and curtsy. I then run into his arms and hug him tightly, breathing in his scent. He smells like clean clothes, a dash of cologne and something that just smells... like him. "I love you" He says. "I love you too." I reply. We then eat dinner and I tell him about my day and he sits there and listens to every word. God I fucking love this man.
After dinner we watch Rick and Morty and I fall asleep in his arms.

Damien's POV
I hear Y/n's breathing slow and I can tell she fell asleep. So I slowly pick her up and put her in bed. I then change and climb in with her. I cannot wait to marry this beautiful woman. I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

⚠️A/N
Hey guys!! Who's excited for the proposal?! Keep an eye out and make sure you read My Brother's Best Friend and maybe you can figure it out 👀. Thank you so much for reading my lovelies!! ⚠️