Part 9: The Past

⚠️WARNING!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SENSITIVE SUBJECTS SUCH AS ABUSE AND OTHER SENSITIVE CONTENT!!!!⚠️

Y/N's POV
Me and Damien have been sitting on my couch watching Marvel movies for the past 3 hours, and let me tell you, it is absolutely amazing being able to sit alone with the one you love and watch movies. Around 10 minutes ago Damien has ordered Chinese food for dinner. I heard a knock on the door and got up to let Boze in. "Hey Bozey" I say with a smile. "Hey girl!" She said and walks in. "We ordered some Chinese so that should be in soon." Damien says to Boze. "Ooooh you know your boi loves some good Chinese." She says in a joking way. I laugh at that comment and accidentally snort, which causes Boze to start dieting of laughter and Damien also joins in on laughing. By the time we are all done laughing our asses off, I can't breathe so I told them I need to calm down.

Around another 10 minutes later the food arrives and we eat our food.

(Time skip to after they finish with dinner)

We are all sitting on the couch when Boze finally speaks up and says, "So what's the deal with this guy Ryan?" When she says that, it makes my breathing stop for a second. "Ok get ready for a longish story." I warn them, and they both nod. "So when I started college, I was 19 and I had met this guy at my job as a barista, and he gave me my number and said I was cute. I thought he was so hot and when he took me out on our first date, I started falling for him, he was so kind to me and was an absolute gentleman." I say with a sad smile. "After a few weeks of dating, he asked me to move in, and my young naive self agreed. Moving in with him would prove to be the biggest mistake of my life. It started out amazing, we were the perfect couple. Then, after a few more weeks, he started to not let me leave the house without his permission, and we would argue a lot. My friends told me to leave him but I thought that he loved me and I loved him." I say and slowly begin to cry. "He then started to go out to bars a lot and would always come home drunk, and he would keep alcohol in the house, and he was always drunk. Soon enough he would come home late and I would ask him why he has been out so much drinking and he yelled at me and said to leave him be. When I said no and that he needed to talk to me or I would leave him, he slapped me, and after that first slap, it started an onward spiral of abuse. Every night he would come home and hit me if I didn't do something he wanted me to do. Then one night, he came home and said that he thought it was time we had sex since we had been together for 3 months and he was ready. I told him I wasn't ready but he said he was and beat me, and th-then he raped me." I say, I'm fully crying now. I can see the sadness and anger in both their eyes. "But that's not even the worst part." I sniffle. "About a month later I was having really bad nausea in the mornings and I realized I had skipped my period, so I took a pregnancy test which came out to be positive. I was so happy because my naive young mind thought that he would change for the better and we could be a family." I say shaking my head. "But oh my god was I fucking wrong." I say laughing and crying, looking up at the ceiling. "When he came home, drunk, that night, I told him the news and he looked at me disgusted, he called me a slut and told me to get rid of it, and I said no. Saying no was the wrong move because he then started beating me and kicked my stomach repeatedly because he didn't want the baby." I say crying really hard. "I called the police and then Joven that night because it was the final straw for me. When they got there, they arrested Ryan for assault and the paramedics took me to the hospital. I lost my baby to that monster." I say still crying. "After his trial he was sentenced to life in prison because further investigations linked him to multiple murders and abuse of other women. So now I'm free, but I now suffer from PTSD, depression, severe anxiety, insomnia, and night terrors. I was cutting for a long time, but I managed to stop." I say crying, now starting to have trouble breathing. Damien pulls me into a hug and I just cry into his chest as he says "Shhhh Y/n he can't hurt you now, I will always protect you." Then Boze comes and also hugs me and says, "I'm so sorry Y/n, no one should ever have to go through that, but now you dont have to worry about him." "Thank you so much for being here guys, you don't understand how much I appreciate this." I say, smiling slightly. "Of course" they both say. "Anyways, I'm really emotionally drained and I think I should go to bed." I say. "Yeah that's ok, I'll see you tomorrow Y/n, love you girl." Boze says while hugging me. "Love you too." I say as she walks out the door. "Stay the night again?" I ask Damien. "Of course babe, and tomorrow I'll bring some more clothes of mine over." He says with a smile, and then kisses me.

After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I change into pajamas and climb into bed with Damien, who then wraps his arms around me and kisses the back of my head. "Goodnight baby." He says. "Goodnight Dami." I say. And I slowly drift off to sleep.

⚠️A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it has sensitive subjects but I hope you will continue to read. Thanks for reading my lovelies!!⚠️