Part 7: I can't believe you

Y/N's POV
"Is there something going on between you and Damien?" Joven asks and my heart drops. My chest tightens as Joven gave me his overprotective brotherly look. "I-I uh, w-we, um, yes." I was barely able to sputter out as I look at Damien looking for help, knowing he was the only person who knew about my anxiety problem, and looked back and saw Joven's face began to get red and his expression grew angry. He turns to Damien and begins to walk up to him as Damien puts his hands up. "I swear to god if you hurt her I will hurt you so bad." Joven says between gritted teeth. "O-okay dude calm down." Damien chokes out, trying to remain calm.
"Calm down?" Joven says as my eyes grew wider and I was starting to have trouble breathing. "Don't tell me to calm down, you didn't even ask me if I was okay with you dating my sister!" He spats out. "Joven, she's 25, she can make decisions of her own." Damien says in defense. Joven begins to clench his fist and I see it raise and punch Damien in the face. Damien stumbles back into the wall and puts his hands to his cheek and he takes a deep breath trying to remain calm, his eyes glazed over with hurt. I walk up to Joven, unable to hold it in anymore and snap. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU JOSHUA, DONT YOU DARE EVER THINK ABOUT PUNCHING MY BOYFRIEND." I say slapping his face, and he looks at me in disbelief as I continue. "DONT EVEN BOTHER TALKING TO ME TODAY I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I say as I start to get dizzy, I just realized that I couldn't breathe. "I-I can't breathe." I turn to Damien who runs over and catches me. "Shh it's ok Y/N." He says softly. "What's going on?" Joven asks worriedly. "Go away." I try to say. "She's having an anxiety attack." Damien says. "What do you mean, she doesn't have anxiety." Joven says. "She does, I guess she didn't tell you but she told me, I'm taking her home, tell Matt that she will have to take this day off and start tomorrow instead." I hear Damien say as he carries me out of the room. That's the last thing I hear before I drift off to sleep.

(Time skip)

I wake up in my bed at home. How did I get here? As I hear Damien laugh in the living room while watching tv, it all comes flooding back to me. My eyes fill with tears as I think about how inconsiderate Joven was, I know he's my brother but he crossed the line. I pick up my phone and see that I have 20 missed calls and 100 messages from Joven, which I just ignore. I get out of bed and go to the living room and Damien sees me and gestures me to sit next to him, and that's when I notice his face. His cheek was purple and swollen, the sight made my eyes instantly water, again. "I'm so sorry baby." I said and dug my face into his chest while he wraps me in his arms and kisses my head. "It's okay my little mouse, it wasn't your fault." He says, to which I giggle a little. I pick up my head. "Little mouse?" I ask. He shrugs. " I don't know you're small and I was trying to make you feel better." He says smiling and wipes away my tears.

I then pull him in and kiss him passionately. I'm falling hard for this man. When I pull away I snuggle up into him and we watch tv. "Hey babe, did you tell Matt Raub about me not being there today?" I ask. "Yeah, he knows." He sighs. "Thanks" I say. "You're welcome." He replies and leans down to kiss me cheek but I turn and trick him to kiss my lips. He laughs and starts tickling me, and I laugh so hard I'm crying. When he finally stops we settle in to watch tv until I get hungry and realize it's 8pm. "Damn we watch waaaaay to much tv" I say. He laughs. "Yeah, wanna order pizza?" He asks. "You know it babe." I say kissing his cheek.

(Time skip to after pizza)

"I'm tired" I say as I yawn. "Yeah me too, see you tomorrow?" He says. "Actually, um, do can you-uh, spend the night with me?" I ask shyly, blushing g with my head down. He raises my chin up with my finger and kisses me. "I'd be honored m'lady" he says and I giggle.

I'm in love with Damien Haas.

AN
Hey guys, it's been a while! But I had really bad writer's block until some amazing people gave me some ideas and I was able to put this together. Expect more content soon. Btw, the picture at the top, shows that smosh followed me today :D I also got a like from Damien, it's been a good day! Thanks my lovelies!!!
Smosh follow 11/3/18