Part 13: New Beginnings

(One week later after the party)

Y/N's POV
I turn around with my last box in my arms and stare at the nearly empty room and a tear slides down my face. God I'm going to miss this place. I snap out of my trance when I feel Damien take my box and set it on the floor and then wrap his arms around me from behind and kisses my head. "It will be ok baby I promise." He says in my ear. I then wipe my tear and turn around to hug him. We stay this way for what feels like eternity before he pulls away and lifts my box and brings it to the car. Right before I turn around to leave, I spot a Polaroid picture of me and the rest of the squad the day I started working here. Caiden (check out My brother's best friend  https://my.w.tt/ISjngoyPSR ) was still pregnant then, but other than that, everyone looked the same. Little did these people in the photo know that 7 months from then all of this would happen. I grab the picture and look one last time before walking out of the office for my very last time. As I get to the car, I see Damien leaning against it looking at his phone, looking amazing in his leather jacket. I'm so happy to have him, but if it wasn't for Smosh, we would have never met. I am forever thankful for all of the opportunities Smosh has given me.
I then kiss his cheek and climb into the passenger's side of the car, and we drive away with all of the memories of the office flooding my mind and supplying my eyes with tears. I look down and see Damien grab my hand and squeeze it. How did I deserve him?

(One week later)

It's been one week since Defy closed down, and we are stronger than ever. Ian still has control over the channels so we can still post our pre recorded videos on them. The biggest issue is that we have no crew and no equipment, but we can get through it.

I walk out into the living room and I see Damien laying on the couch and watching Rick and Morty, so when he's not looking, I take a picture and post it on instagram with the caption: I love my couch potato. <3 I then hide behind the couch and hear his phone ding, and he must have seen the picture because he then sat up and looked around confused and then got up. When he started walking my way, I jumped out and scared him. I have never heard a grown man scream so loud. I collapse onto the ground gripping my abdomen from laughing so hard and my face turns bright red. Instead of getting mad at me, being the lovely man he is, he just helps me up while laughing with me. I think I just fell in love with him all over again, if that's even possible.

"Hey baby?" Damien asks. "yeah?" I reply. "Would you do me the honors of accompanying me on a date this evening?" He says in a gentleman's voice. "Why I don't mind if I do my kind sir." I say, bowing. "Lovely! Since it's 3 right now, I say be ready by 5 and I shall take you to a casual restaurant." He says. "Ok my love." I reply and blow him a kiss while walking to our bedroom.

I then brush my hair and put it into a fishtail braid and apply mascara and a nude lipstick. Then, I get dressed into this outfit:

Now I know he said casual, but I wanted to spice it up a bit and put on some cute shoes

Now I know he said casual, but I wanted to spice it up a bit and put on some cute shoes. I then spray on some of my favorite perfume. I then walk out of the room and see that it's 4:55, why do I always take so damn long to get ready?

I see Damien ready and waiting by the door and we walk out to the car and then head to his 'casual' restaurant, aka a sushi restaurant, (if you don't like sushi then imagine it's something else). Once we get to our table after ordering, he stays to save the table and I go up to the drink fountain and get y/f/d (mine's dr pepper or sweet tea) and Damien a coke. As you turn around you almost bump into a guy with short blonde hair (no its not shayne or tanner) and immeadiately apologize. "It's okay sweetie pie, don't worry about it, with those looks and curves, I don't even mind." He says trying to be smooth, well he's not. "O-Ok, have a nice day I guess." I say while blushing and I rush back to Damien at our table and set his drink infront of him and look back to see the guy wink at me and then grimace at Damien. "What was that about?" Damien asks me. "Just some rando being flirty." I say nervously and I see him tense up, so I reach over and grab his hand and he instantly calms down.

(After our food comes and we eat)

I go back up to the fountain to get a refill in my to go cup and Damien is just waiting right by me, about 5 ft away. As i put the lid on, I feel a hand on my ass and when I whip around, the same guy from before grabs my boob and I freeze, thinking about Ryan and not knowing what to do and try to calm my breathing so I don't have a panic attack. I snap out slightly when I hear Damien yell and the guy respond with, "Stop this?" and then grope me again and I start breaking down. Damien then snaps and comes up to the guy, who is obviously about 3 inches shorter than Damien, and Damien punches him in the face, picks me up along with my cup and takes me outside to the car, all the while I'm breathing heavily and not moving, still in shock. He puts me in the seat and buckles me up and drives me home.

Damien's POV

That guy was such an asshole, what has he done to Y/n??? We just got home and she still hasn't moved or talked, I get out and walk to her side and open the door. She doesn't move, look at me, or unbuckle. She just stares out infront of her, so I unbuckle her and carry her into the house and to our room. When I asked her to change into pajamas she at least did that, but after she lied down, she wouldn't move. It's been 30 mnutes and she's still just laying there and staring at the wall. I feel no other choice but to call Joven.

Joven: Hello?

Damien: Hey Joven I really need you to come over and help with Y/n.

Joven: Why what happened, did you hurt her? (he says angrily and worriedly)

Damien: Well we went out for dinner and some guy slapped her ass and groped her twice and I punched him in the face, but since then she hasn't spoken and won't move

Joven: Shit I'll be over ASAP

Damien: okay, bye

Joven: Bye

I really hope Y/n will be okay, I can't survive without her, and it pains me to see her like this. I walk over and kiss her on the forehead and pull her into an embrace.

⚠️AN
Woaaaaaaaaah what is this I wrote? Drama? Oh yeaaaah. Now, if you people have any ideas on what I should do with the story please let me know!!!! Also, I think my updating will be random, screw the schedules! I will try and update as much as possible though. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks for reading my lovelies!⚠️