1. Fanbulb - La Bestia

Any ship with Lightbulb is valid, and eeeeeeeee Fanbulb is one of them! They go really well together and they have a good canon friendship already!
7.5/10
I've been waiting to write this au for like 300 years oof (it's also good cause it counts as Spanish revision which is Sicc™)

Requested by: @TheTF2niverse

FAN POV
All I could hear was the screeching and grinding of the train wheels as it began setting off through the dark, one huge headlamp beaming off into the tropical rains. My anxiety focused on the ragged inhaling and exhaling of air as I ran after the slow-moving carriages, humid midnight air weighing heavy in my lungs. A shout, a scream, a crunch. An anguished wailing. I couldn't stop to see what happened or I'd lose any chance of catching the golden thread being pulled up through this wretched country and into the promised land. It's every man for himself. Not even the children are guaranteed safety.
"Fan! Slow down... my ankle..."
My heart wrenched as I screwed my eyes shut on the blinding tears, powering myself further.
"FAN! STOP!"
Test Tube. My only friend. The one who helped me through years of school and war and horrors and death and goodness knows what else.
And I didn't even stop and wait for her. Fuelled by selfishness, I continued my flight towards a better life, grabbed a guard rail, and pulled myself up onto the final carriage of La Bestia.

LIGHTBULB POV
"Lightbulb, give it a rest. We could literally move any time now and you'd be left behind. Don't you want a better life?"
I sulked, my angry pout backlit by the blinding lights of the industrial train station in Arriaga, pressing my legs together in discomfort.
"I haven't peed in at least 12 hours! We've been sitting here for HALF A DAY, PAINTY! That sucks. Can't you just let me go for 5 minutes? Just 5 minutes?"
"The train could leave at any time."
"You said that 3 hours ago."
I snap, giving up completely. I raise myself up and walk over to the side of the carriage connector, passing a scared looking boy no younger than 12 clinging to the metal ladder that led up the the top of the train. Before Paintbrush could stop me, I'd swing my legs over and dropped 6 feet to the dusty ground, speeding away as briskly as my full bladder would allow.
"C'ya later, Painty!"
"YOU'LL LOSE YOUR SPOT!"
I didn't take any notice. I was in too much pain to heed any thing they were saying, too intent on making myself more comfortable. I dashed behind a freight container, hoping there wouldn't be anybody lurking around there watching, and relieved myself. I'd grown used to living outside, as it had been a long walk from Honduras, but peeing outside was still disgusting to me.
Looking around the greying shapes of the moon-outlined boxes interspersed with clearings where machinery rusted in shuddering motion, I began to wander. Forgetting the train, I began to become curious about the scenery around here that was so obscured by the midnight clouds. I don't know how long I was out for. I guess long enough for it to have been a grave mistake.
I heard screaming and whooping, as well as a deafening honk of a train horn. My heart stilled into ice as I fled back through the rainy night, hearing Paintbrush's desperate shouts.
I ran as fast as I could, legs pounding as the breath was stolen from my lungs by the sodden breeze, only seeing the silhouettes of people through the mist and obscurity.
"LIGHTBULB! LIGHTBULB! TAKE MY FUCKING HAND RIGHT NOW!"
Shaking to the core, I felt myself grab a firm, calloused hand, and for a moment I felt safe. Running alongside a train was a problem, no shit, but... I had my friend. My friend I betrayed.
"Help me up!" I begged, grabbing a steely rung with my other hand, feeling their arm haul my body upwards with all their might. Another hand grasped my wrist, and I felt myself rise off the ground and onto the side-ladder of the train. Paintbrush was pulling with all their might now.
"Painty, let go. I'm on the ladder now."
"I'm not letting go of you until you're safe."
I looked over, noticing that they were squatting down over the edge, pools of light in their worried eyes. A ghost of a thought flitted through my mind, tempting fate, noticing their imbalance. A tiny devil whispered into my ear. Telling me the worst would happen. Telling me things I could only hope wouldn't happen.
That was when the train hit a bump.
A stone must've found its way onto the rail, because the entire vehicle shuddered and leapt, shaking everybody clinging to the top and sides. Shouting pierced the air, and I saw Paintbrush thrown upwards, our fingers slipped apart and time seemed to stop altogether. They screamed as they were tipped over the side, their night-stained form toppling like a rag-doll. Stunned and shocked, I clung with all my might to the ladder as I felt my stomach lurch harder than I'd ever experienced before. The last I ever saw of Painty was a sprawling, falling being that seemingly tore itself apart as it was rolled and snapped like a single twig under the wheels of the deathly train. Killed instantly. I may have screamed, but if I did, I was too numb to remember.
My best friend was just minced under the wheels of a diesel train. Because of me.