The Battle for the Master Rank! Part 1

From last time: Ash and his gang of champions and girlfriends came back to MT Silver, they met Arceus and his three Guardians and are now going to battle the three. 

Arceus: we don't need one of those judges in this battle, but i have my own rules for this battle. My guardians will use only one Pokemon of their choice while you champions will use six off your own choice, you will fight in this way: Your first pokemon all need to be knocked out to start a new round with new pokemon, in short you are not able to substitude another pokemon in each round. if one falls you have to wait until your team either wins or losses the round. 

Ash: wow, some rules. 

Red: we accept them nonetheless! this battle will be the one that will symbolise our Master Title!

The other boys: Hear Hear!

The females: you can do it boys! 

Turtwig: lets get this party started! this is the one i will be using! 

Optimus: get ready for a real power force! come on out Austria!

Missy: just because im female doesn't mean that i go light on you, go out and show them my friend! 

Turtwig throws out his Mewtwo making the Champions jaw drop, Optimus throws his Charizard out while Missy throws out a regular Ninetails.

The boys shakes the fear off. They are ready.

Ash: Samurott i choose you!

Red: Arcanine! i choose you!

Ethan: Amphy come on out!

Hilbert: Zebrastrike! your up! (Zebrastrike=Zebstrika)

Nate: Conkeldurr come out! 

Arceus: now let the battle of the ages BEGIN!

Ash: lets begin strong guys! range attacks! Hydro Pump go!

Red: Flamethrower! 

Ethan: Thunder!

Hilbert: Go Charge Beam! 

Nate: Stone Edge! 

Turtwig: tsk. tsk. tsk, your starting bad. Mewtwo show them your power! 

Mewtwo's eyes begin to glow blue, he then stops all the attacks before he bends them and makes them hit each other. 

Ash: wow, he is one tough cookie. 

Missy: don't think he is the only one that knows how to fight! Ninetails show them your combined attack! Flame Pulse! 

Champions: WHAT?! 

Ninetails fires first a flamethrower before she fires a dark pulse that connects with Flamethrower. 

Ash: Samurott cut it in half with Razor Shell! 

Ash's Samurott takes his swords and slashes at the beam making it go into two and land on the side lines. 

Nate: i have a score to settle with you Optimus! now take this Focus Blast! 

Optimus: i thought you would have learned from last time Nate, Austria rip it with your claws! 

Optimus's Charizard takes the Focus Blast head on and rips it into two where it explodes on the sides. 

Hilbert: Zebrastrike use another Charge Beam at Charizard! 

Optimus: won't work! dodge! 

Ash: Hydro Pump keep the preassure up! 

Turtwig: don't even try, Psychic! stop both from moving! 

Red: Arcanine use Flamethrower on Mewtwo! 

Missy: nope, use Protect in front of Mewtwo! 

All attacks either miss, hit each other or are tied, The Champions get frustrated that the Guardians are countering everything. 

Optimus: we're wasting time Turtwig, how about we set the preasure up a little? 

Turtwig: fine by me. Use Psystrike! 

Missy: Flamethrower on their feet! 

Optimus: Fire Blast! 

Ash: Hydro Pump counter it!

Red: Flamthrower! 

Ethan: Thunder! 

Hilbert: Discharge!

Nate: Stone Edge again! 

The Champions attacks fights all they can but gets overpowered and hits their pokemon. 

Turtwig: no time to breathe! Aura Sphere! 

Ethan: Combat it with Light Screen!

Optimus: crush that light screen with Fly Austria! 

Ash: aim when the Charizard is in range and fire a Hydro pump! 

Hilbert: go with a Giga Impact!

Missy: strength won't help against me handsome, Headbutt go! 

Ninetails and Zebstria charges against each other, they hit and begins struggling against the other. 

The Charizard flies up, when he comes crashing down he gets hit by a Hydro pump to the face, making him angry. 

The Aura sphere is fired on the light screen where it fails to break the shield. 

Turtwig: consider me impressed, few light screens can stand up to my Aura Sphere. but play time is over. Psystrike aim from two directions! 

The Psystrike hits both Conkeldurr and Ampharos. Conkeldurr faints while Ampharos begins panting. 

Ethan: gain revenge! use Thunder! 

Turtwig: Aura Sphere! 

The moves collide and explode. In the power struggle Hilbert's Zebstrika has emerged victorious and pushed Ninetails back. 

Missy: not bad, but your going to do better than that if you want a shot at beating Ninetails, now use Dig! 

Hilbert: Fire Discharge in the hole! 

Turtwig: don't even try! use Psychic, hold it in place. 

Ninetails digs underground while Zebrastrike tries to move but fails due to psychic.

Ash: Samurott help Hilbert out! use Aqua Jet! 

Red: keep that Charizard away, Arcanine use Double Edge!

Optimus: hmph, use fly. 

In short. Samurott misses Mewtwo allowing Ninetails to faint Zebrastrike with Dig, Austria flies and crashes onto Amphy who faints. 

Turtwig: this battle isn't entertaining at all, use Psystrike! 

Ash and Red: dodge! 

But the two fails. The Psystrike gets beaten until Charizard and Ninetails comes from the sides and crash into them making the two faint. 

Ash and Red: no! 

Arceus: the first round goes to my guardians. Switch out your Pokemon and begin a new round! 

The Champions return their Pokemon. Then throws out five new ones. 

Turtwig: interesting. 

Optimus: im disappointed. 

Missy: nice, lets get to it! 

Wrapping up another chapter. 

Thanks a billion times for your patience. 

Have an awesome day next and stay tuned for the last chapters to come.

That is all.

Peace.