Make a decision.

From last time we saw a Pidgey sent by Scott to the unbeatable People at MT Silver. the teens are for the moment thinking about what to do. 

Ash: what do you mean With maybe?

Red: im not to sure what we should do. for all we know it could be a trap that the traitors would use to get revenge on us, 

Leaf: don't be a scardy cat Red. you know we all are stronger than them. 

Red: im just wanting us to be careful. we saw what happened ten years ago and we don't want another event like that to happen. 

Ash: maybe we should hear the others opinion on the matter.

Red: okay, il ask The boys. Leaf, you ask the Girls. 

Leaf: ok. 

Red walks to Ethan and Lyra's room. he opens the door to find Lyra sleeping With Ethan. Ethan's face is completely red due to the embarrasment.

Red chuckles before he talks: Ethan, we got a letter from Our friend Scott who wants us to meet him in Viridian city. do you think we should go?

Ethan: uh, i think so. as long as i don't have to be alone With Leaf teasing me about this.

Red laughs a little.

Red: ok, il check on the other boys.

Ethan: ok.

Ethan's thoughts: i really should have had him take Lyra off my arm.

Red walks to Hilbert and Hilda's room.

from the inside he can hear the two talk.

Hilbert: Your just so freaking cute when you want to be dominant! 

Hilda: please let me! i want to!

Hilbert: maybe, you have to prove yourself first.

Hilda: how? 

before Hilbert can answer Red knocks on the door.

Hilbert: ugh, come in Red.

Red enters to find Hilda snuggled tightly into Hilbert's chest. Red however is happy that Hilda has taken the sheats over her body so he can't watch her perverted. 

Red: Hilbert, we got a letter from Scott who wants us to talk to him in Viridian City. Ethan has agreed to it, what do you think?

Hilbert: yea sure, i don't care honestly. now can you please leave us alone? 

Red: yep. but be ready when we Call for you both.

Red leaves and Hilda once again begins begging Hilbert to be the dominant one. 

Red heads for the last room of the couples. Red sweatdrops when he thinks about yesterday. Rosa got drunk and had offered Nate to do it. Nate had actually agreed even though he didn't look too comfortable With it. 

Red knocks on the door to which it opens and shows Nate With Rosa hanging onto his arm and refusing to let go.

Red: uh hi Nate. how do you feel after yesterday.

Nate: don't mention it Red. it was good but she is frightening when she is that dominant.

Red: right, but we got a letter from Scott who wants to talk about a potential comeback. he wants to talk in Viridian City for some reason.

Nate: ok, im fine With it. and Rosa have to get some fresh air don't you agree?

Red: i Guess she needs clean water and air. so i will ask Clemont, Gary and Cilan. meet up when we Call ok?