Black and White

AN: The picture above is not mine. all rights go to their owner. 

Hilbert and Hilda has been assigned to take on the Unova League. The two has no problem with this as the two of them want a little payback for the Unova League. 

The two step out of the plane they took from kanto and breath in the fresh Unova air. 

Hilbert: we are finaly here. 

Hilda: indeed we are. i wonder if Unova has had a change since we last was here. 

Hilbert: i doubt it, no region had a change as i have seen. oh well, what should we do now? 

Hilda: i don't know, how about going to Nuvema Town and Seing our Parents? 

Hilbert: you sure it is a good idea? for all we know they could be angry at us for not telling them anything. 

Hilda: Hilbert, they will understand. besides if they don't i couldn't really give a f*** about it. 

Hilbert smiles. 

Hilbert: ok, lets take a trip home. 

Hilbert calls out his female Unfezant. 

Hilbert: ladies first.

Hilda giggles while going onto the back of Unfezant, she then drags Hilbert with her and they fly towards Nuvema Town. 

an hour later. 

Unfezant land in Nuvema Town and Hilbert recalls her. 

Hilda: wow, i honestly thought that home would at least change a little. guess not. 

Hilbert: cheer up, at least we didn't have to meet team plasma and N again. 

Hilda shudders at the thought of N. She did not like the guy one bit. for all good he was an interesting individual but he was creepy and tried to charm her, which only proved Hilbert's point that he was looking to do something with her. 

Hilbert takes Hilda into his chest. 

Hilbert: sorry, i shouldn't have said that. 

Hilda: its ok Hilbert, i just need to stop thinking about it. 

Hilbert: oh well, lets see our moms and tell them about us. 

Hilda pecks him on the lips before the two make their way towards Hilda's house. 

Hilbert after all these years of travelling still has the key to his house. he takes it up and unlocks the door and walks in with Hilda behind him. 

Hilbert: mom! Mom im home! 

The two hear a noice coming from one of the bedrooms. suddendly one of the doors open and out comes Hilbert's mom. Hilbert however can't recognise her. she looks like she has not eaten for a century, she barely has had any sleep and she looks like she has cried for a milennium. 

Hilbert's mom: h. h. Hilb.bert is t.that y.you? 

Hilbert: yes it is, are you my mother? 

Hilbert's mom then comes forward, she takes a look on her son that she thought she lost. he is alot older than when she last saw him, she fails to see Hilda.

Hilbert's mom: Hilbert! 

Hilbert and Hilda flinches at how she raised her voice angrily. Hilbert begins to think something is not the way it should be. 

Hilbert's mom: Where in the distortian world have you been?! i thought you died during the plasma incident!

Hilbert: sorry mom, but i got caught up in my journey. 

Hilbert's mom: that is no excuse! you could at least have given me a phone call! i tried to get the Unova police force to find you to no avail! you disappeared without a trace! 

Hilbert: sorry mom, i don't know why i forgot but please forgive me. 

Hilbert's mom: i will not forgive someone who never called me! you are a disgrace to the Black family!

Hilbert is stunned. how can his mom say this to her own son? 

Hilbert: h.how can you say this to me?! im your son aint i? 

Hilbert's mom: you were my son! not anymore because of what you have done!

Hilda: stop screaming at him! he made a mistake is it so hard to just accept that he is alive?!

Hilbert's mom: don't interfere with matters that does not concern you you little slut! 

Hilda is shocked and hurt by the comment. Hilbert however is furious. 

Hilbert: How Dare you call her a slut?! like you have any knowledge about her life! you don't even know that during out journey we got together! 

 Hilbert's mom: does it look like i care? you and your little slut should leave Unova and never come back! i won't accept you as a son when you don't care about your family!

Hilbert: i would care about my family if you never hid info about them! you know what mom?! i don't care anymore! if you don't accept me for who i am then fine! i will continue the journey without your support! like i needed it anyway. Hilda lets go. 

Hilda: right. 

the two leave Hilbert's old home. 

?????: you are back.

Hilbert and Hilda turn and sees Cheren. the newest gymleader of Unova. 

Cheren: i am dissapointed. you two never told us where you went. no trace, no note nothing.

Hilbert: don't you begin too Cheren! it was our choice to leave. and besides if we told you where we went it would only let people panic more.

Cheren: hmph. 

Cheren walks away. Hilda and Hilbert look angry on one of their childhood friends. 

Hilbert: do you think Bianca has given up on us? 

Hilda: i guess so. because of Cheren. those two always liked each other so i guess she would listen to him and not to us. 

Prof ?: not entirely you two.

Wrapping up the first chapter of the Unova ark. 

Have an awesome day next people and stay tuned for new chapters that come.

That is all.

Peace.