Sketchit vs Gold

From last time: Ethan and Lyra went on their first date. both know that the other likes them. problem now is if one of them has the courage to confess. 

With Ethan and Lyra. 

Ethan is waking up after last night. he chuckles when he remembers what he did. carrying Lyra to their hotel room got him a few stares but, he didn't care. he got Lyra in bed and slept with her for the third time overall. 

Ethan looks around while blinking to clear his vision. he then sees Lyra is still lying with her head on his chest, he begins to smile when he sees she is also smiling. 

He takes her of him, goes to the bathroom to get fixed up before his battle. he takes a shower and changes into his regular outfit. then he finds his black and yellow cap is missing. he looks around before he sees Lyra is standing in the door opening with it. 

Lyra: you looking for this?

Ethan: oh few. i thought i lost it.

Lyra giggles, walks up to Ethan and puts it on his head. 

Lyra: you look good with it you know. 

Ethan begins to blush. 

Ethan: uh, thanks. 

Lyra giggles again before she pushes Ethan out so she can shower herself. 

Ethan lays on the bed and thinks. 

Ethan's thoughts: Red, what should i do? you managed to confess but i don't know if i dare. is it too soon or too fast? i don't know. 

Ethan can't hear anything, not that he actually thought that Red would answer him. Red would sometimes talk to him with aura but, now he is quiet. 

Ethan's thoughts: what now? i battle, but what about Lyra? she can't be alone if Silver continues to appear. what does he want with her? 

Ethan's thoughts is interupted by a weight falling on him. He shakes his head and sees Lyra laying beside him and snugling into his chest. he chuckles and strokes her cheek with his hand that is not being crushed. 

Lyra remains quiet as she only wans to lay in Ethan's chest and absorb the warmth he can give her. 

Ethan: you still smell nice.

Lyra: thanks, you don't have a bad smell either you know.

Ethan chuckles again, he moves his arms under Lyra's and drags her up to him. she looks on him with a confused look. Ethan himself gets a surge down his spine when he thinks about what he is going to do. he leans closer and whispers in her ear: you feeling comfy cutie?

Lyra begins to blush again. 

Lyra: uh, y.yes.

Ethan gives a smile before he leans in and starts kissing her on the neck. Lyra tenses before relaxing again, she moans in pleasure while Ethan keeps on kissing her. He decides after doing it a few times he will go back to her face. however when he stops, Lyra turns around. She leans in closer to him and brings her arms around his neck to bring the two closer. she then begins kissing him on the cheek, but she doesn't stop, she continues on both of his cheeks while Ethan is dumfounded that Lyra beat him at his own game. 

One Hour later.

Ethan is waiting on the battlefield for his opponent who is late. He is shown to be the person Ethan wants to uterly crush. His opponent finaly appears.

Announcer: this battle is between Ethan Gold from Newbark town against Tracey Sketchit from the Orange islands. this is a three on three battle and substitutions are allowed. You got that?