Words that are sharper than swords

(WARNING: Adult Language and mention of grown up stuff. if you don't like that either try to ignore it or maybe don't read the sentence.) 

Last time Ash and his friends met up With the second childhood friend of his. Leaf went With the others to get to know Ash's New friends and to maybe get Ash a girlfriend. but Ash got News that he never knew would come to him. 

Ash: what do you mean give up on my dream?

Misty begins to scream at him: DON'T TRY TO DENY IT KETCHUM! 

Ash: w what do you mean deny? 

Misty: you know perfectly well what i mean! you shall give Your dream up and do something else!

Brock: Ash. i think i speak for everyone here when we say you are a bad trainer.

Ash: w what?!

Barry: im still not seing my Money that i fined you for! a good trainer would pay off no matter what!

Paul: pathetic excuse for a trainer. 

Red: why would you say that?! Me and Ash helped each of you in different ways.

Tracy: shut up Red! you are stopping Your dream as well as Ash! 

Red: like you have any room to say that to me! you couldn't beat me one time when we fought Our Battles!

Tracy: i maybe couldn't but all of the others can!

Oh Yeah?! Your Pokemon are even weaker than a Magikarp, maybe even just as useless!

Paul: Red shut Your mouth.

Red: Never! i will never shut up before any of you!

Ash: Why?

no answer.

Ash: WHY?!

Max: cause Your a pathetic and weak trainer!

Red: who gave you the right to talk you little brat?!  

Gary: Red calm yourself. i don't think everyone agrees.

Ash: who does Agree?!

Misty, Brock, Tracy, Barry, Paul, Max, May and Dawn raises their right hand. 

Cilan and Gary both walk away from the others and stand With Ash. 

Cilan: i can't believe why you would do this. Ash's battling skills are surperior than any of Your simple minded tastes(im no expert on what Cilan says). 

Misty facepalms. 

May: shut up Cilan. you don't realise how weak he acually is! he never won a League. 

Leaf: he maybe never won a League but neither did any of you. 

Serena: and he had a better motivation than any of you! 

Misty: shut up you B*****. you only travelled With him to do grown up stuff! 

Leaf and Serena back away from the hurtful comment. 

Clemont: i know you probably don't want to but i want an answer to why you are doing this!

Barry: shut up lemon head or im gonna fine you!

Ash and Leaf hastily grabs Red and stops him from lunging at Barry. 

Red: FOR ONCE CAN YOU ACTUALLY SHUT YOUR F****** MOUTH!

Clemont is stopped by Serena for wanting to slap the adults for bad Language. 

Paul: either way Ash you are stopping Your dream. and finding something New to do.