Save me.

From last time: Hilbert and Hilda had a fight and the two broke up. now a old fellow has returned. 

Hilda is trembling in fear, the guy she never wanted to see again has returned just for her. he has long green hair tied in a weird ponytail, he sports a black and white cap on his head with a weird necklace. 

She backs up while the guy follows her with a smile she knows can mean no good. 

N: your a bad girl Hilda.

Hilda: w.what d.do you m.mean?

N: you know what i mean, we were supposed to get married, but you ran off with that pretty boy from your childhood. 

Hilda is unable to talk while she tries to avoid him at all costs, the door is to far away, her room will do nothing good and who will hear her scream? 

N: bad girls have to be punished for such a thing, and you know how im going to punish you? 

Hilda: n.no.

N: im going to torture you. 

Hilda: w.what?

N: now shut up and stay quiet, this is going to be so satisfying for me. 

N tries to get ahold of Hilda, but she is lighter and quicker than him, she evades him and tries to find a way to escape. N then snapped with his fingers and suddendly Team Plasma grunts come in and restrain Hilda's movement. she is led to the basement where she is tied up to the wall. The grunts leave and N looks on Hilda's body while smiling with a hint of insanity in his eyes. 

N: you have one hell of a body, its a shame you gave it to that pretty boy. and from now on, you will regret ever refusing coming with me. 

Hilda tries her best to not cry or make any sound, but it is too much, she sobs lightly, earning her a harsh slapp from N. 

N: shut up! your sutcha bitch! 

He slaps her before he kicks her and delivering hard punches. Hilda feels like she should never have yelled at Hilbert. 

after a good beating Hilda is bleeding and N is looking pervertedly at her body. 

N: now, don't think im done with you, after i get to taste your body, we will have another get go with my newly bought whip! 

Hilda breakes down. 

N comes closer, when he reaches her he places his right hand on her left breast, he comes even closer and begins licking her on the face. 

Suddendly. 

Slam! the door flies open and Hilbert bursts in, he looks around before noticing N, his face turns from angry to crazy. he charges at N and rips him off Hilda. He slams N into one of the walls, then he begins beating him, kind of reminding him of the torture he gave to Hilda. He kickes him in the stomach, punches him in the face and heatbutts him. 

 When Hilbert is done many would consider N to be dead or unable to breath again. Hilbert releases N and the body falls down on the floor, Hilbert however isn't done, he begins kicking N's body while shouting how much off a s*** he is. 

Hilda's sobbing breaks Hilbert out of his rage mode. he calms and goes to Hilda, unties her and he hugs her. Hilda breakes down in tears while hugging her savior. 

Heidi comes down and joins in comforting Hilda while some Unova police forces enters and takes N's body away. 

One Hour Later.

Hilda is still hugging Hilbert while the two is sitting on the couch, irony fills Hilbert when he remembers she slapped him in the same couch two hours before. Heidi is talking with an officer who explains that N has been taken to a hospital because of his injuries. Hilbert will luckily not go to jail because he took N away from Hilda. 

Heidi: thanks officer, but tell me is Hilbert allowed to enter the Unova League?

Officer: since he was protecting the victim from the bad things N wanted to do he is allowed to.  

Hilbert isn't listening to the officer, he is occupied with comforting Hilda. 

Hilda is showing signs of calming down, she looks on Hilbert and begins apologising to Hilbert.

Hilda: H.Hilbert, i.im sorry f.for s.s.slapping y.you, p.please c.could you f.forgive me?

Hilbert looks into her eyes, he sees the regret and the sadness in her, his reply is leaning in and kissing her. when he ends it he drags her into his chest again. 

Hilbert: Hilda, i would never be angry at you for along time, i was just angry because you wouldn't listen, but i realised it is a part of the package that comes with you, that is the only negative thing that is a problem. but i will not be angry at you for it. 

Hilda begins crying once again, guilt is shredding her and she hates that she was so naive to believe he wouldn't forgive her. 

Hilda: s.sorry Hilbert, i promise i will not do that again if it is too much for you. 

Hilbert rubs her back while whispering to her how much he loves her. 

Wrapping up another chapter. 

Sorry that it is so late but i have so much stress with school and im still not recovering from my depression(don't ask about why i am depressed because i have a weird depression that only kickes in when im at my lowest) 

Have an awesome day next and stay tuned for another chapter.

That is all.

Peace.