A man battle

From last time: Hilbert and Hilda helped a Nurse Joy from an assault from a Team Plasma member who turned out to be Cheren. 

Hilbert: THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!

Cheren: doing a job.

Hearing this gets Hilbert even more angry, he sends his fist right into Cheren face making him fall unconcious. Hilbert then looks behind him and notices two real Plasma grunts coming from behind Hilda. 

Hilbert: HILDA! BEHIND YOU!

Hilda turns around quickly before delivering a hard punch into the two grunts faces. Hilbert hurries over to make sure his girl doesn't get taken from him again. 

Hilda: is this a invasion by the new Team Plasma or what?

Hilbert: i guess you could say that they are trying to kidnap pretty people this time around. only failing to do so in the process.

Nurse Joy: could you tie these three up? im going to call Officer Jenny and disqualify that other trainer there. 

Hilbert: thank the lord for me not having to fight Cheren. i hate that guy even more than before. 

Hilda: don't worry handsome, he's going out today. 

Hilda slips her arms around Hilbert's neck and clings onto him, Hilbert chuckles while wrapping his own arms around her. 

Cheren: Hilb!

The lovebirds turn around to look at Cheren, his face is swollen after the punch he got from Hilbert. 

Hilbert: what do you want you idiotic speachless trash?!

Cheren: battle me. 

Hilbert: sorry, you're too weak, i don't battle wimps that are too weak for their own good.

Cheren: why did you battle Trip then?

Hilbert: he at least tried, you don't. you work for someone and i want to know who it is!

Cheren: battle me to find out, and let me crush you this time so i can actually get my money this time.

Hilbert: i have no idea what you just said so get up! or im not battling ya for anything. 

Cheren slowly rises up, Hilbert's battle isn't for another two hours making the two able to battle. 

Cheren: Stoutland come out!

A Stoutland appears from Cheren's Pokeball.

Hilbert: are you mad?! we don't battle inside here!

Cheren: Stoutland use Thunder Fang!

Stoutland sprints towards Hilbert with its fangs glowing yellow with electricity. Hilbert barely evades it making it crash into a window, shatter it and landing outside on one of the battlefields. 

Hilbert: lets battle out there and not here! you are just dangorous.

Cheren: hmph. 

the two walk out and Hilbert releases his Conkeldurr.

Hilbert: OK! use your Pillars and attack!

Conkeldurr runs towards Stoutland and slams his pillars into the dog's stomach, sending it up in the air and landing on the other side. 

Cheren: Giga Impact!

Hilbert: Protect into Dynamic Punch!

Stoutland gets engulfed in white light, he charges against Conkeldurr who sets up a protect while charging up a dynamic punch. Stoutland crashes into Protect but fails to break it, he gets blasted up while Conkeldurr uppercuts him with the charged punch. Stoutland is slammed into the wall behind Cheren. when the smoke fades it is shown with swirls in its eyes.