Forgiveness

From last time: Ash and Korrina battled each other and Ash won. Right now they have come face to face with two people from Ash's past. 

Right in front of our hero stands the two coordinators off Sinnoh and Hoenn. May Maple and Dawn Berlitz.

Ash: what are you two doing here?!

Dawn: Ash, let us explain.

Ash: i don't want your explanation, i saw it from both of you! you left me for Misty's madness! 

May: Ash please just listen to us.

Ash: why should i?! you won't even tell me the truth!

Dawn: we will if you would listen here!

Ash: shut it Dawn! i don't want anything to do with either of you! i will never forgive you two for what you did! 

Korrina is looking at the three with a big question mark, she has no idea who these two are.

Ash: Korrina lets go.

Korrina: ok? 

Ash walks past the two others with Korrina following him. Dawn and May looks on him with regretful eyes.

May: we shouldn't have listened to Misty ten years ago.

Dawn: i agree, we lost one of our best friends that day.

With Ash.

Ash's anger is beginning to boil in him, Korrina sees it and begins dragging him through the crowd to get to the Kalos gang. They manages to reach them.

Bonnie: that was a great battle you two!

Clemont: yea, even though Korrina im sad that you didn't win im happy for you Ash.

Serena: Ash?

Korrina: we met two girls from ten years ago i believe, and Ash started shouting at them.

the three gasps, they remember these two. 

Serena is with Ash in an instant and begins a slow process of calming him down. 

Clemont is holding Bonnie back from running after them to hurt them. 

Bonnie: let go Clemont! i want revenge!

Clemont: Bonnie! violence won't solve anything in this case, and besides it is Ash that should want revenge!

The two look towards Ash to see that he isn't there.

Clemont: where did they go?

Korrina: well, Serena took him with her to their room to calm him. 

Bonnie: still! let me go Clemont!

Clemont: No!

Korrina giggles watching the two bikker, even though she didn't like that Ash almost lost his temper. 

?????: ok you two calm down.

the three looks towards a beautiful woman in her twenties with an outfit consisting of a long Gloss blac sweater with pink symbols on the arms, Black pants with a pink line running from the side to her feet and Black boots with pink symbols on the sides(the boots is without a heel), her hair is dark brown and her eyes are green. 

Clemont and Bonnie: who are you? 

?????: im Missy, and i have come to watch the matches of Ash Ketchum in this tournament.

Bonnie: well, your a little late for that girl, he is being comforted by his girlfriend because of a event that happened ten years ago.

Missy: Bonnie i know what your talking about.