Another meet up and shocking news

From last time: Ash and his gang was found by Red who was told by Ash's old travelling Companions to get him there. Red decided instead of flying there that he would walk With Ash to Catch up on that Things. 

Ash: so Red did you win the Kalos League?

Red: of course not Ash. i wouldn't be here if i won now would i?

Ash: point taken.

Serena: so Red...

Red: yes Serena?

Serena: you mentioned that you and Ash travelled together. did you by any chance travel With someone else?

Red: yes we did. Me and Ash travelled With quite a few People before we split up in Kalos. 

Serena: did someone stand out to you or Ash?

Red: talk to me alone to get an answer for that ok?

Serena: Ok?

the two went a little away from Ash as he himself were talking With Clemont. 

Bonnie: aw you guys are so boring. im alone.

Red chuckles before he takes a pokeball from his Pocket.

Red: Bonnie do you want to play With one of my Pokemon?

Bonnie: YES PLEASE! 

Red chuckles again before he lets the pokemon out. it reveals a Pidgeot. 

Red: Pidgeot i would like you to meet Bonnie. she needs someone to talk to if you don't mind. 

Pidgeot squecks(i hate using Words i don't remember how to spell) happily about Meeting someone New.

Bonnie then jumps on Pidgeots back and he decends a little. 

Red: now now Pidgeot don't fly to high With her. 

Pidgeot nods and begins to look at the teens.

Serena: so Red please answer my question.

Red: well. Ash didn't exactly come Close to any of the females we travelled With.

Serena cuts him off With: You travelled With other female Companions?

Red: yes. we needed a girl to travel With us you know. it is better than to be stuck With boys that are only focused on battling.

Serena: good point. but continue.

Red: Ash maybe didn't come Close to anyone of them  but i did. 

Serena: and who was that.

before Red can answer the teens hear a sound coming from the forest to their right side.

the teens look up and sees a Crobat coming out of the forest.

Clemont: stay back guys! that Crobat looks Dangerous!

????: Crobat. come on.

out of the forest comes a girl With a cyan colored tank top, a red miniskirt, cyan blue socks, white shoes and a hat that resembles a premier ball. She also has Brown hair.

????: Crobat don't run of like that. you tend to get us into trouble. Return.

the female Returns the Crobat to his pokeball before she notices the teens. 

????: Well isn't this a pleasant surprise? Ash how are you doing?

Ash im doing good Leaf. how about you?

Leaf: im doing great. sorry if Crobat startled you. and i can't forget about the most important one here. Red. 

Red begins to blush at her statement.