The Coronation

Before you read this know this! I haven't actually read the manga so I'm using my imagination to write this chapter. Also I don't know Izanas fathers name so ya'

{I open my eyes as the sun shines in my eyes. I squint and roll off my bed. Today is the day. I get up and get dressed into the robes that have been set out for me. I walk out of my room to speak with my mother about this day.}

I'm awake by a knock on the door. "Come in." A few maids walk in and tell me they're here to help me get ready. They grab the dress that was hanging in my closet.

After I get ready I walk down the halls and see Izana all dressed up walking towards me

After I get ready I walk down the halls and see Izana all dressed up walking towards me. As he approaches I curtsy and smile at Izana.

"Megan, you look beautiful. "

"Thank you Izana, You look very handsome"

"We will have to go to the coronation soon. Walk with me?"

"I would be honoured."

"Megan, Will you be alright if we have our wedding soon after this day?"

"how soon?"

"Two weeks?"

"Two weeks? That's so soon, I don't know if I'll be ready."

"I will be by your side the whole way." It's been almost two years since you were brought to the castle and told you had to marry me. Then you slapped me and ran away. I told you that I wanted to get to know you better before we got married. Now I stand here and ask you to marry me? What do you say?"

"I say yes, Over the past few months I have fallen in love with you. I now know that you are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. So yes I will marry you in two weeks time."

{I grab her and lift her into the air. I look up at her and smile.}

Izana lifts me up into the air. I look down at him and smile.

"I love you, Megan."

"And I love you Izana."

Izana starts to lower me. I wrap my legs around his waist as he looks me in the eyes. I look at him and he starts to lean towards me. I lean in and our lips met. I feel his soft lips on mine. We pull apart and I look at him as he looks at me.

{I look at her as she holds onto my shoulders. I set her down and she throws her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist.}

"Thank you, Megan, I needed that."

"You didn't sleep well last night?"

"No, I didn't. I was stressed."

"I'm sorry," I reach up and run my fingers through his hair.

"You cut your hair?"

"Yes, I did. I thought It would be a good thing to do before my coronation."