YOU FOOL! How could you!?

As I walk along to go speak with my brother Megan's tear stand face come back into my mind! I can't believe him! Letting his temper go on her like that! She is sensitive and breakable! That fool!

KNOCK KNOCK

Come in.

Lord brother. Let's speak!

Zen! I wasn't aware you were here. Welcome!

SILENCE let me speak!

Very well what's on your mind?

HOW COULD YOU YELL AT HER? AND THEN THROW A BOOK AT HER! I met her in the hall she was crying with fear in her eye! Your such a fool!

Megan was crying!?

Well what did you expect her to shrug it of? Because of your temper you'll chase the only girl who ever loved you off!

Chase her off?

I want you to go find her now and apologize! And if it's not good enough do it again and again. For all I care get down on your knees and beg her to forgive you! Do you understand!

I made her cry!?

Yes yes you did!

ZEN where is she!

I don't know! But make your apologies good you fool! Go get go find her!!!

Looks like my work is done! There he goes! Don't worry princess he's coming just wait a little longer!

I quickly run down the hall way looking for her! I can't believe I made her cry! How could I let my temper go like that! I promised her I would protect her! And that I would never be mad at her! Now look what I have done! Megan I'm coming!

After I ran into Zen I went to the kitchen and got a cup of tea! I then went out to the garden and sat in the middle crying to myself with Izana's words ringing in my ears! " i will protect you I will never be mad at you"
Izana was mad at me!! I burst into tears once again! what has happened to me! I let someone in and they hurt me!

I ask the kitchen staff if they had seen her and they say she went out side! Think Izana where's her favourite place to go!? The garden in the middle under the tree! I start running towards the garden!

Maybe I should leave go home to my father!

MEGAN!! MEGAN!

Izana!
Izana comes into the garden calling my name. I stand up and quickly run away! Why am I running? I'm scared to face him!

Megan please wait!

This is just like when I was a little girl!

Ahah! My leg!
I trip on a root and cut my leg up maybe even sprained my ankle! But I can't face Izana! I stand up and keep running!

She fell and hurt herself but she continues to run not as fast now!

I feel strong arms grab me and pull me to a stop! Izana forces me to look at him!

Megan... I'm so sorry I yelled at you I promise you I would never get mad at you but I did! Can you ever forgive me?

Izana asks me to forgive him! I don't know what to say! I'm still crying. I throw myself into his arms sobbing!

Izana please don't ever do that again! You scared me!
We fall to the ground me in his arms he holds me so tight yet he's so carful as if I'm a glass doll and I might break!

Megan I'm so sorry!
I hold her as if she might break ! I hurt her more than I thought I did! I practically took her heart that she gave me pull it out and crushed it! What have I done!?

We sit there for a long time tell Meg stops shaking

Megan do you want to head back?

No not yet!

Megan I promise I will never yell at you again! I broke my promise to never be mad at you! I'm sorry!

Izana I forgive you but please don't do it again! You scared me!

I won't! I promise and this time i'll keep my promise.

After he said he promised he gently leaned into me and kissed me. And I knew he was sorry!

Now let's see you leg! Does it hurt?

Yes!
Izana rips his shirt and ties it around my bleeding leg!

Izana!

What!?
This is just like when we were little! You ripped your shirt and tied it around my leg!

Your right! Should I pack you the same way?

Sure!
Megan? Do you remember what you said to me when I went to set you down that day?

No?

You grabbed my hair and asked me to never leave you!

I did what?

You were sleep talking! That's when I said I would marry you!

I remember you saying that you would stay by my side forever!

You do? I thought you were sleeping!

I think I was. I was awake enough to hear you! Izana does your promise still reman?

Yes princess my promise will never be broken.

Good! Let's go home Izana!

Yes let's.

And they walked home Megan on Izana's back the same way he pack her that very first day!

I hope you enjoy this story! Let me know if you think I should continue or make another one!!
To be continued???? maybe!!!