About the Author

*Feel free to skip. I might have got happy with the keyboard and emojis.*

Well, my username pretty much describes me. I'm a mess. Life has thrown me more than a few curveballs, and when I get hit, the best way for me to cope is by writing...forget talking to people, that's for socialites🤣( That was funnier in my head)

I enjoy the small🐁 things in life, like the fact that the person I hate most has no idea he just walked into my fart cloud🤮. Mwahahaha😈...okay, I'm serious right now. As you can tell, I'm a bit childish (Meaning I'm really childish👶🏽), but I know how to be serious too😑😐🙂😃😄😁😂🤣.

This is a book I wrote in one of the darkest times of my life (no details, I'm secretive like that...😎). Each of the poems has a memory tied to it.

Feel free to hate, criticize, love...I don't really care about the mean people, but a little love never hurts, right...ish...sometimes...
Constructive Criticism is ALWAYS welcome because I know I have things to fix.

Anyways, Thank you for reading my book...or just this page. Eh, up to you.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○○●

PLEASE READ BELOW!!!

I have a few poems that I would love for you to read. These are my personal favorites, and I would love for you to read those, even if they're the only ones you end up reading. Thanks!😁

-Black Waters
-Fate
-Emotions
-Scars