Its done

Nash explained the plan but all the guys where in shock of what needed to happen. having to kill another member a brother wasn't something they expected. As Nash explained it became clear to the guys they have to get rid of Arron. they already let him live once they can't do it again.

Nash's P.O.V

"What about Katie?" carter asks "she will stay here an I'll explain when it happens okay guys" I say. Arron Katie an Cameron walk down stairs. "We got a party to go to tonight" I say "go get ready it's at a club so just a warning" cam adds. they all scatter to get ready.

* 1 hour later*

They guys where gathered down stair all excepted Arron an Katie, Arron walked down stairs with holding katie hand. she looked stunning, she had on a red dress that hugged her in all the right places all done up. I felt all the boys jaws drop to the ground an Arron's anger. His such an jealous idiot .

AT THE CLUB third person P.O.V

We all sat at the table, Katie an Arron where dancing typical. time for the plan to go into action. Taylor walked up to Arron an whispered in his ear, Arron lead Katie to the table as she sat Nash,cameron, and Dillion stood up an with taylor an Arron they left. "where are they going?" Katie asked JackG "someone was starting shit an it had to be handled" "oh okay"

AT THE BACK OF THE CLUB

"where is the guy?" Arron asks. Cameron pulled out an gun an it was over. Arron was dead. "Nash you know what to do" Cameron says. Nash runs through the club straight to the jacks who where laughing with Katie when they see Nash they lose there smile an look at Katie. The jacks,carter,matt stood up an followed Nash outside leaving Katie with shawn. "what's going on?" Katie asks "I don't know" shawn replies. Nash walks into the club "it time to go" he says avoiding Katie's eyes.

AT THE HOUSE

"JackG you need to tell her" carter says "okay".

"Katie can we talk?" I say entering her room "sure" she says god I'm going to brake her heart. "Katie there's no easy way to say this but uh at the club when the boys walked out they where out numbered an the guys really did try" I started acting fake crying an stuff "the others group had a gun an before taylor or anyone saw it they shot Arron". I look up at Katie who had tears in her eyes. oh god I feel like such a dick. "Katie Arron's dead" I let out. "Okay" she said in a whisper "I'll let you be alone" I said walking out the door.