Projects....to more

Katie's P.O.V

Yay school...nope I'm in my least favorite subject science UHG. But thank goodness I'm next to my bestie Maddison but I call her Maddie. She could break hearts with her looks her dark straight hair framed her face perfectly she had an Victoria secret angle body. She kinda had a Andrea russet style. She likes darker colors and they look good on her. Strangely she's single. her and i where talking about anything under the sun when our teacher announces we have a project and he assigned us partners ugh. Victoria and Nash

Hunter and Brittany

Arron and Katie

Then he said the rest others. Arron came and sat down next to me I honestly don't know how to feel about him. "where do you want to do this at?" he says with out even looking at me, "where ever is good with you" I say just to see his reaction, "we'll do it at your place then" oh gosh that won't go down well my parents would kill me. "I don't know?" I mange to say "what afraid of what I might do" he says in all his cockiness "fine my place" I say ending the conversation. oh how I hate him at times.

Arron's P.O.V

"Fine my place" Katie said with out a hint of regret. I know she's cute but god she's such a brat I bet she's daddy's little princess and how I would love to piss off her brothers and Hunter. this project might help me do just that.

AFTER SCHOOL

"We'll have the house to our selfs" Katie says all I do is nod. "So does daddy know his little girl is going to be home alone with a boy?" she looks mad maybe I should stop being a jerk to her but not just yet. "no" she says not even looking at me. (couple of hours later)

"I think we got it almost done so you can leave" Katie says we worked in silence we didn't say a word to each other. "uh Katie I think we got off on the wrong foot" I say holy carp what came out of my mouth, she looks confused and pissed "no we didn't you made it clean what you thought of me and didn't get to know me" she was right wow I'm a dick. "I know but I want to change that" god I was smooth "tell me about yourself" and surprisingly she did at first she seemed uneasy but after a bit she told me alot. And god was I wrong I never knew about her parents and how Hunter is forced upon her. After that we said nothing but laid on her bed with her head on my chest she was looking at all my tattoos. "do you have one?" I ask even though I think I know the answer "yes I do" wooh hold up she's inked "can I see it?", "no it's to low on my hip bone". I wasn't expecting that. "Katie we're home" a man voice yelled oh shit I think that's her dad thank god I parked on the side of the road. "you need to leave" Katie says with concern in her voice "my dad and brothers are home" she sounds worried, I look at her window and I go to it , I sit on the window seal about to clim onto the tree next to it as she walks to me to say good bye, I grab tilt her head and kiss her cheek I'm not going to rush things.

Katie's P.O.V

Oh thank goodness we didn't get caught but that kiss on the cheek sent butter flys all over my body. "honey can I come in" my mother asks "yes mom" right as I close my window she enters "I'm her to tell you we are going out to dinner with hunters family" she say so cheery "I'm here to pick out your out fit". She picks a simple strapless floral dress with a pair of white wedges and a white cardigan. I get ready dreading what's going to happen. when I get a next Arron

A- what r u doin

K-getting ready to go out with my family and hunters family come save me

A-I will your my girl,and he try's anything I will kill him.

K-aww my knight in shinning armor

A- anything for you baby ;)

K-I'll text you later bye :) <3

Oh my gosh he called me his girl and baby I'm mentally doing back flips.