Wait what

JacksG P.O.V

"Cameron" I say as I walk into his room "yes" he says turning to me. "I'm not 100% sure but Katie she told me she has two brothers" I start "go on" "there names Luke an Seth" Cameron raises an eye brow "I knew it" "I started to look at her facial features, they look extremely alike" I say "I knew she was hiding something" he says. oh god his going to hurt her! fuck what have I done? Cameron an Nash are co leaders of the gang so all he has to do is tell Nash and she is screwed. "I don't think she knows about her brothers" I blurt out "what do you mean Jack?" "well do you think we would have gotten her that easy if they told her?" I'm trying to reason with him. "tell Katie to come here ALONE" god his pissed I nod. I walk down stairs I look at Katie who thank The Lord him self isn't near Arron an point upstairs she nods. We walk upstairs together "what's wrong?" she asks "Cameron wants to talk to you" I say not even looking at her. god what have I done.

Cameron's P.O.V

Katie walks in silently, I can see right through her I knew she was hiding something. "Katie do you know these guys?" I slide pictures of her brothers to her. "yes there my brothers why?" I can tell now she doesn't know "tell me about your brothers", "uh well they are very athletic treated me like one of the guys" she says "okay". "Jack go get Nash then stand by the door" I order. Nash walks in an looks at the pictures then Katie. i whisper in his ear what's going on. Katie look terrified. Maybe I was wrong she doesn't know. Nash leans on my desk an stairs Katie down. "so did you know?" he asks "know what?" she's really confused, an Nash's short temper isn't helping. "your brother are gang members" he says looking Katie right in the eye. "Did you know?" I ask "no" she looks so hurt. "Katie if your hiding anything it's best to tell us we won't hurt you if you just tell us" I say. "you want to know my past where do you want me to start?" she says looking me dead in the eye.

Katie's P.O.V

"Where do you want me to start?" i say looking Cameron dead in the eye. "my mom was crazy, great at guilt tripping people,dad abusive, brothers where perfect in my eyes but now are gang members","everyone else in my family I haven't heard from or are dead". I'm still looking Cameron dead in the eye. "Anything else you want to know?" I ask, "did your brothers ever tell you anything?" "no they kept to themselves". I just want this integration to be over. "That's it" Nash says I get up an leave.

Nash P.O.V

holy fucking shit! she's related to the twins. The twins are in the other gang. There like the jacks in our gangs brains an muscle. Like if cam an I got killed they would take over. So if they find out we have Katie they'll attack. "Nash are you listening?" "dude they'll try an kill us if they find out we have Katie" I say "I know man, an we can't give her to them cause of Arron an they'll think we kidnapped her an attack us" Cameron says, cam has a smirk on his face I know what that means "we could work her to our advantage" he says with a grin "continue" "they won't attack us if they think we will hurt her" he states this evil genius. "what about Arron?"I ask "we might have to get rid of him".