Shes mine

Katie's P.O.V

"we will be back" those words hit me like a crap ton of bricks. I know exactly what he wants an that's me. Arron was holding me like if he didn't he would lose me on the car ride home. "Well we're going to go get food" JackG says to all the boys once we get to the house "I'm staying with Katie" Arron says "Kay".

All the boys left after dropping us off. I go take a shower an get changed as I was changing Arron walks in "do you need help with damages?" "yeah thanks" he starts to damage me up then looks up an kisses me. SPARKS!!! he grabs my butt making me gasp then slips his tongue in my mouth. I hear a moan come from him "jump" he orders I obey. he carries me to the bed not breaking the kiss. He throws me down an starts kissing my neck. "god your so sexy" he moans he made his may back to my lips. my tugged at the bottom of his shirt he took the hint an took of his hurt. I start to touch his abs. while we kiss. we stop for air an he lays down next to me. "be mine" "of course" thank goodness he asked finally. we hear the boys walk in the door. "we should go down stairs before they assume things" I say "there going to assume things when they see the mark on your neck" he says proud of him self I look in the mirror an there it was a hickey. oh gosh. "it looks good on you" Arron says all cocky. I try an cover the mark with my hair. we walk down stairs. "did y'all have fun?" Matt asks being his usual joking self "yes" Arron replied a bit to excited. "well we can tell with the mark on her neck" dang they noticed I thought I hid it pretty well. "she finally mine" Arron announces I go sit on the couch I was still blushing an Nash sat a bit to close for comfort I scooted away but he kept getting closer he came close enough to whisper in my ear "I could fuck you better" I looked at him in shock he smirked. I then go sit near Arron.