Space

Arron's P.O.V

I was riding on my motorcycle knowing I couldn't go back to my grandparents place yet and I will be getting in trouble for leaving later and I see a field and a old barn looks abandoned. I park my motorcycle and walk into the barn it's defiantly abandoned thank god I needed space from all the rednecks. I light a cigarette and relaxed for the first time in along time. I take off my jacket exposing all my tattoos lord knows what the people of this town would think if they saw them. everyone here is so cookie cutter none of them understand and I don't want to get to know them and I don't think they want to know me. Especially that Luke guy I want to piss him off and I know how too. I heard a noise shit. I thought I was alone.

Katie's P.O.V

After school I went to the only place I could be truly alone the old barn I kinda cleaned it up so I could be alone there. I walk in and I don't feel alone. I grab a baseball bat thinking if I'm going to get kidnaped I'm going to put up a fight. I walk around the corner and see Arron. "what the hell?" Arron asks "i thought this place was abandoned, and why do you have a bat?", I look at him I'm relief "it was abandoned but when I was in 6th grade I found it and started to clean it up it's where I come to be alone" I say. "Gosh you scared me" I say "sorry I wanted to be alone and I found this place" he says. I notice his cigarette as he puts it out. "you smoke?" I say "yeah it helps with stress" he says casually. well okay then in church we where always taught that it's a sin to smoke and do a lot of things. "so little miss perfect why did you want to be alone? a girl like you has everyone kissing her feet your loved by everyone"

I can't believe he said that how rude "don't call me little miss perfect and also you have no idea what my life is like so don't try me" I say rudely I wasn't going to stand here and be insulted by this inlander. "really you must have such a hard life trying to find shoes to match your sweater" Arron says, "as if you would understand mr player I could have and girl I wanted and I don't care about anyone but myself" I say stepping closer to him. "your just a stuck up daddy's little princess who always get what she wants" he says stepping closer "your an arrogant, rude, disrespectful city boy with no manners" I say our faces are only an inch apart. without another word I grab my bag, hop in my truck and leave him standing there like a fool.