Night of no regrets

Katie's P.O.V

Arron handed me an helmet and I wrapped my arms around his waist and we we're off. I had no idea where we were going but strangely I didn't care. Once we stopped I saw a lake. "what are we doing here?" I ask "well i thought you wanted to get away from everything so I brought you to my comfort place" he said as he sat down. he patted the ground next to him I listened an sat down next to him. "so you know about my crazy past and personal life will you tell me yours?" I asked and he nodded he told why he was here he told me a lot but I still feel like he was hiding something.

Arron's P.O.V

Katie asked me to open up to her but I just couldn't yet even her just being with me is dangerous for her. I feel so comfortable with her so I told her not a lot just why I'm her I made it seem like a lot. My past and the people in my past could hurt her I wish I could let her know but I can't not yet. I'm not sure whether it's cause I care or I'm falling in.....oh god no I can't say that yet. Well I should take her home and I should get home but not just yet. I put my arm around her she snuggled into my chest god how much i love this moment. I think she feel asleep. I laid down on the grass and just held her. I slightly nudged her she opened her big beautiful eyes. Then we got on my motorcycle and I dropped her off at her house just a little past midnight at her door I was leaning in to kiss her goodbye when her dad swings open the door about to kill me.

Katie's P.O.V

Dang it daddy!!!!!!! "boy you stay away from my daughter" "you hear me" my dad yelled like he was a Sargent. My dad yanked me into the house an started to chew me out but I didn't care I had the best night of my life I don't regret anything.