Emenys

Katie's P.O.V

How in the heck does this always happen to me? I was laying in bed when I feel someone shake me I thought it was Arron but it was a face I didn't know next thing I know a cloth went over my mouth an everything turned pitch black. I started to wake up to more male voices dang how many guys are there "Arron" I mumble "nope" a male voice says as he comes up to me "Kian an you must be Arron's girl"

Why is everyone calling me Arron's girl. I feel Kian grab me "are you a Virgin" I don't reply he starts to smile wickedly as he grabs my bum.I try to push him off but he hits me an throws on the ground he squats down next to me an whispers in my ear "his not going to save you none of them will, you where just a toy" he gets up an leaves.

Arron P.O.V

"They found us" Matt says. fuck. the boys an I start to make a plan, "we need to leave" jackJ says "well grab the guns an everything else an load up" jackG orders. the guys go an pack everything, while I go upstairs to get Katie. I open the door to our room an she isn't there, I look around frantically when I find a piece of cloth with the smell of chloroform on it. FUCK I told her I would protect her. I sit down on the bed on the verge of tears what has this girl done to deserve this? I look down at the ground when Cameron storms in "Bruh we" he stops mid sentence "where's Katie?" he asks i couldn't find the words to speak "they have her" I mange to get out damn I'm becoming a softy. I stand up all this sadness is turning to anger. "we aren't leaving WE are fighting" I say it loud enough for all the boys to hear it.

Katie's P.O.V

It feels like I've been here for years. they do unspeakable things to me, take there anger out on me anything they want. Kian I think gets the most enjoyment out of this. This place is my personal hell. Kian never spares a moment to tell me how Arron an the boys where just using me or I'm just some slut an other unflattering things. I was covered in blood an bruises giving up on everything. when Sam come an yanks me up the stairs an ties me to an chair. "Seems like your little boyfriend is here to save you" jc said. "Damn she was fun to have around" Sam says. "I hope we can have you again, for good"Kian whispers in my ear sending goose bumps down my body. "Lets put on a little show for Arron" Kian says. I hate him so much. Arron barges in an Kian slaps me. Arron was about to lunge at Kian when Matt an jackG hold him back. "Arron your girl is wow, so damn pretty" Kian says while grabbing my face "look at her" his guys snickered "guy did you enjoy her?" he asks "I know I did taking her sweet little virginity was so much fun" Kian says. Arron was furious "LET HER GO" "no" Kian replied. Kian pulled out a knife an pressed it to my throat "why don't you whimper an beg to me one more time" he said. the rest of the boys stood there pissed but not able to do anything. "come on do it" "beg me to let you live,cry just once" Kian says. Arron Lifts up his shirt an pulls out an gun "I said let her go" "I know you won't shoot you'll hurt or kill her" "but I won't" nash says from behind Kian. Kian removes the knife from my throat. "fine" he says Sam walks up to me an cuts the ropes. Sam grabs me an throws me towards Arron. "Know we will be back" Kian says while he leave with the rest of this boys behind him.