Figure it out

Third persons P.O.V

Arron an Katie told the boys that there official. Nash was ticked even more so because the mark on Katie's neck. Cameron still felt as if Katie was hiding something or he just wasn't sure.

Cameron's P.O.V

there's something about Katie it's just mysterious. I'm going to talk to JackG about this. "meet me outside alone" I tell him. "what's up?" G asks "I feel like Katie's hiding something or looks is really familiar". "man I don't know I'll try an figure something, I kinda had the same feelings, I'll talk to her see what I can get out of her". "thanks an lets keep this between us" "yeah". Okay so G will talk to Katie.

Jacks G P.O.V

I didn't want to say anything but Katie looks a lot like Seth an Luke like in the face I just didn't want to say anything. we are all eating dinner so I started conversation with Katie she was across from me. "So Katie we never really talked", "yeah we haven't" she replies "are you alright with being here with a bunch of guys?", "yeah I have two brothers, Luke an Seth". exactly what I thought. "did they know about your dad treating you like that?" "uh well no" okay I'm getting to personal maybe I should stop. "sorry if that was to personal" I say hoping to save the conversation, "oh no your fine your just curious" Katie replies. "What was your family like?" I ask "mom was the perfect stay at home mom,dad was you already know an my brothers typical boys" "oh sounds cookie cutter" "yeah they really are". Cameron is going to lose his shit when he hears this.