It's Not Over

A/N: Tell me if this leaves you in shock :D

Laura's POV/

        The person that just slapped my head making me wake up was

-

-

-

Roxy. My eyes start to squint. She was in Riley's clothes rubbing her light brown eyes. She yawns and touches me again. I open my eyes fully to see her there.

Roxy: "Auntie Waura?" (Auntie Laura)

        She says slapping me again. I sit up and look at her. I pick her up and make her sit on my lap.

Laura: "Whats wrong?"

Roxy: "I had a bad dweam" (I had a bad dream)

Laura: "Oh what was it about? Do you wanna tell me?"

        I say to her stretching a little. But also making sure she wouldn't fall. She plays with her blonde hair.

Roxy: "Uh it was about... my daddy. Someone took him away. Far away and mommy was cwying a lot and she hugged me tightly till my side hurt" (Uh it was about... my daddy. Someone took him away. Far away and mommy was crying a lot and she hugged me tightly till my side hurt)

        I listen to her dream rocking her softly. Her dream reminded me of me and Ross. Except the part when her sides started to hurt. Oh who am I kidding, it was almost exactly the same. I wish she didn't dream about it tho. I look at Roxy and she stares back at me, crying a little.

Laura: "Listen to me Roxy. That will never happen. And I know that the same thing happened to Uncle Ross, but he's gonna come back. Do you usually tell your mom about these dreams you have?"

Roxy: "No, I usually tell Uncle Woss. He is always up and he does the same ting you are doing to me" (No, I usually tell Uncle Ross. He is always up and he does the same thing you are doing to me)

        I lay her on the couch kissing her forehead. I go into the kitchen and go in the cupboard. I get a bottle and fill it with milk. I heat it up and I give it to her. She drinks it all up. She tosses it on the ground and shuts her eyes. I smile at her, picking her up gently and laying her in my room. I lay her right in the middle with a few blankets. I then put two pillows on each side of her making sure she wont fall and I walk out. I check Riley's room. She was sound asleep with her new star toy. I smile at her and open the door so I could hear her if she needs me. Anyway, I go back downstairs and lay back down. I wish Ross were here and not in that stupid jail. I wish I didn't receive those texts. I wish I wouldn't have went to the mall. I wish Ross didn't had to go to jail......... I wish I didn't get rapped.

~20 MINUTES LATER~

        Someone is slapping me hard. Yelling at me to wake up. Ugh I'm tired tho. I hear then saying my name repeatedly.

Vanessa: "LAURA! LAURA! WAKE UP!"

        I hear a lot of people say to me. I adjust my eyes and I see Ell, Rydel, Riker, Rocky and Vanessa staring at me.

Riker: "Laur wake up!"

Laura: "I'm up. What's wrong?"

Rydel: "We got the deats about Ross"

        I jump up with wide eyes. I hope and I mean I hope, Ross could be let out with no charges. But I know he killed someone. But self defense right?