Rockell Scarlet Dowd

Rocky's POV/

My daughter. My very own daughter. Rockell Scarlet Dowd. Ha, Rockell Scarlet Lynch. Yea, it sounds better.

Rydel: "When did you. Get a kid?"

I look at the little two year old in my arms. She had my eyes and nose. She was a little blonde beauty. Right now, she wore a white little cotton hat, knee high socks, and a gray dress with buttons. Her blonde hair, fell naturally behind her.

Vanessa: "So, her names Rockell?"

Alexa: "Yes. I thought it fit her perfectly. Cause I kinda knew you loved that name"

Rocky: "I love her name. Hi there Rockell. I'm your daddy"

Rockell grabs my nose. She smiles brightly at me.

Ell: "So, why didn't you tell us about her before?"

Alexa looks down. She kisses Rockell's cheek. And sighs.

Alexa: "I thought you didn't wanna have a baby. You were soo young when she was born--"

I cut her off.

Rocky: "So are you. You shouldn't have kept her from me"

Alexa: "I know Rocky. I'm sorry. But all I know is that you were still on tour. And you didn't have time for a baby"

Rocky: "Couldn't you at least called"

I said, raising my voice.

Alexa: "I couldn't. I lost your number. Please Rocky. Don't be mad"

A matter of fact, I was mad... But I was understanding the situation. I give Rockell to Laura and I hug Alexa tightly. She starts to cry on my chest. I ran my hand through her hair. Her still sobbing quietly in my arms.

Rocky: "Don't worry Alexa. Sorry for yelling. It's just that, if I ever had a child. I would want it to be with me forever. And I plan on being with her forever"

She looks up at me. Tears still stinging in her big brown eyes. I smile a I kiss her wet cheek lightly.

Rockell: "Mama"

I stop hugging Alexa and we look at Rockell who was squirming in Laura's hands. Laura gives her to Alexa.

Laura: "And this is one of the reasons why I won't be a good mom"

I chuckle and I move the piece if hair that was in front of Alexa. I move it behind her ear and she blushes.

Alexa: "What's wrong?"

Rockell: "Who's he?"

She says pointing at me. Well how should I put this. I'm one of your creators. One of the reason why your here. YOUR FATHER!

Alexa: "Oh, he's your dad"

Rockell stares at me blankly. I smile at her. Alexa gives me her. Riker takes out his phone and hits record.

Rockell: "Hehe daddy"

She says hugging me tightly by my neck. I smile hugely and I hug her.

Rydel: "Aww"

Vanessa: "That's soo cute"

Laura: "You have a daughter"

Ell: "Proud of you man"

Riker: "Congratulations"

I wasn't listening to them. Rockell was mine forever. Alexa smiles and I stick out my arm. She smiles and we pull into a tight hug. I kiss Rockell's cheek and Alexa's cheek.

Laura's POV/

That's soo adorable. I can't wait till Reese comes out.

Alexa: "Well, I must be going now. I'll see ya later Rocky. You can spend time with her"

Rocky: "No, don't go. Why don't you come to our house across the street. You can sleep with me"

Alexa looks as if she's gonna refuse.

Rockell: "Daddy, mama, can we go to the park?"

She speaks adorable as well. I whisper to Riker.

Laura: "Post it on Instagram"

Riker: "Already on it"

Alexa: "Uh sure. But tomorrow tho"

Vanessa: "Alexa. I think you should stay with Rocky. A baby needs both their parents for the longest of time"

She says looking at Riker. He just sits there looking at the ground. I look at my baby in my tummy. I hope Ross will there for Reese's life.

Alexa: "Fine, I'll go"

Rocky: "Yes!"

Rydel's POV/

This baby hurts. A lot.

Riker: "Laura, Rocky. Why don't you go see the house for Alexa"

Laura: "Why do I have to go?"

Vanessa: "We need to talk about these babies. Please"

Rocky: "C'mon Laur. You can hold Rockell. While I talk to Alexa"

Laura: "Fine"

And they walk out.

Ell: "Can we really discuss about you both"

I shift in my seat and Vanessa sits next to me. Ell and Riker were pacing around the room. Their the parents and were the kids in trouble.

Riker: "How would you be soo good at hiding an 8 month baby?"

Vanessa: "I just did. Randy will be out in a few days"

Ell: "What about Robin. We need more space"

Rydel: "He'll be out in a couple of months. Relax"

Vanessa: "Everything's gonna be fine. I'll have my baby. Laura will have hers. Rydel's gonna have hers. And we'll be a happy family. Okay?"

We all nod and I look at my baby. Robin Lee Ratliff :)

Less than 5 more chapters till ending. Don't worry. It'll end happily.

I know about the whole pregnant stuff. I just needed to do it for it to end the way I hope it would. 50+ and I'll update.

~Allexa