Uh Oh

~WHILE RYDEL WAS TAKING ORDERS~

Vanessa's POV/

     After I talked to Rydel about Bill I went to take more orders. I was in the kicthen and I look at the window. I saw this guy with brown shaggy hair. He had black biker ripped jeans, a black shirt that says "Life Behind Bars" With a skeleton with a motorcycle behind it. He was also wearing black leather jacket. Dam, how did this guy get here? Probably on a motorcycle. Welll yah, thats why he has a helmet. He looks dangerous. Oh and also with chains on his jeans. I was staring at him, he takes a seat and waits for a waiter. Yah, a waiter not a waitress. Just then Bill comes up to me.

Bill: "You see that guy, yah he needs food, go take his order"

Vanessa: "Uh, can't someone else do it. Like... Tom"

Really Vanessa? TOM? We don't even have a Tom retard.

Bill: "First of all we don't have a Tom working here. Second of all if you don't take his order now I will sent you home without pay"

     UGH, now I'm stuck. I take a menu and I take a deep breath. I walk out the door and I walk towards him. He smirks and at the moment I am afraid. I give him a menu. Before he looks it over he starts talking to me.

?????: "Hi, since your gonna be my waitress I would love to know your name, but mine is Derek.

Vanessa: "Hi Derek, I'm Vanessa"

Derek: "Not everyday I get to have a pretty lady like yourself bring food to me"

Vanessa: (Giggles) "Well I guess it's your lucky day, now what do you wanna order 'cause my boss is really mean?"

Derek: "Yah I know, I saw him yelling at one of the waiters for dropping a piece of lettuce on the floor"

Vanessa: (Giggles) "Yah, he's not the nicest guy in the world"

Derek: "Yah so after your shift is done do you wanna go out and catch a movie?"

Vanessa: "Uh... I can't I need to take care of my daughter after this"

Derek: "You have a daughter? Are you married or something?"

Vanessa: "Uh no I'm not. I'm a single mother"

Derek: "Oh ok" (Smirks)

Vanessa: "Yah, anyway can you order now?"

Derek: "Oh right"

     Ok, I thought he was gonna be rude and stuff but I guess not. Even though he asked me out. He orders and I go back to the kitchen doors. I walked in and I see Riker standing there with his arms folded.

Vanessa: "Dam Riker, what?"

Riker: "Who was that guy you we're talking to?

Vanessa: "Oh you mean Derek?"

Riker: "Yah him, ya know? Laughing and talking with him instead of bringing food to him"

Vanessa: "Riker you don't need to be jealous, even though he asked me out----"

Riker: "HE ASKED YOU OUT!"

Vanessa: "Yah but I said no"

     Riker calms down a little. I nod and I tell Rocky what he wanted. He makes it and I take the food and I walk to the doors, But once again Riker stops me.

Vanessa: "What now?"

Riker: "Oh I wanna give him the food, you just sit down and chill"

Vanessa: "Oh ok, but---"