FOOD FIGHT!

Rocky's POV/

     I decide to come downstairs. Because, let's face it. I am hungry. I go downstairs and I find everyone talking. Ross was talking. I think they were asking Riker the asshole to do something.

Ross: (Thinks for a minute, then frowns) "It was your idea to play truth or dare and make Vanessa make out with you in a closet so she can develop feelings for you"

Rocky: "YOU DID WHAT!?!?"

Everyone but Rocky: (Shocked).

Riker: "Uh Rocky. Wait"

Rocky: "That was your plan?"

Rydel: "Well, kinda. No, it's just that. Riker wanted her. It's no big deal"

Rocky: "No big deal. The love of my life is probably crying because of how I thought she didnt love me anymore and its all your fault"

Riker: "Look, your two young for her"

Rocky: "No I'm not!. Ya know what, I hate you and I always will. I HATE YOU. AND I WILL GET VANESSA BACK!" (Runs upstairs and slams the door)

Riker's POV/

     Wow, he's pissed off.

Ross: "You are heartless"

Riker: "No I'm not, c'mon lots of people want Rinessa back and I want it too. Don't tell me your mad at me now too"

Rydel: "Let's just go now, I need to get a job, and so you guys, gets some sleep" (Walks upstairs)

Ell: "I'll meet you up there in a bit"

Rydel: "Ok" (Goes into her room)

Ell: "When we look for a job tomorrow you and Rocky have to make up. Your mom and dad don't want anything bad happening to us. Got it?"

Riker: "Whatever"

Ross: "Seriously Riker, c'mon just try"

Riker: "I'll see"

THE NEXT DAY

The Marano's

Laura's POV/

     I woke up and I noticed that Riley was on her bed wide awake. I pick her up. I then put her on the floor and she automatically runs into Vanessa's room.

Riley: (Runs to Vanessa and jumps on her) MOMMY! Get up!

Vanessa: (Gets up) Ugh, whats up Riley?"

Riley: "Can I come to work with you today?"

Vanessa: "Well that means (Gets interrupted by me walking in)

Laura: "That means I'm gonna get bored all day"

Riley: (Shrugs) "Then come with us"

Laura: (Shrugs) "Fine, Imma go get ready" (Leaves)

Vanessa: "Why do you wanna go?"

Riley: "I'm bored, Plus it's fun"

Vanessa: "Ok, go get ready"

Riley: "Okay" (Leaves)

     I go in my room and I look in my closet. I'm gonna wear a black apron over it and a little black jacket to. I guess I should just wear black skinny jeans, My black heels and a white shirt. I then see my phone and it vibrated. It was Rydel :D

~CONVO~

Rydel: Hey Laura

Laura: Heyyo