Dam

Vanessa's POV/

     I wake up on someone's bed. Ugh. My head hurts like hell. I reeked of alcohol. I roll to my side and something was blocking me. I then see someone shirtless. Shiz I did not just have sex with a stranger. I move the covers and I look at the face. It was Riker. Phew. Wait, did I have sex with Riker 😱😱 I get off the bed and I was fully dressed. No I didn't. Did I? Riker finally woke up. He looks around and he touches his head and starts squinting.

Riker: "God, what happened?"

Vanessa: "I have no idea. All I remember is ordering shots. That's it"

Riker: "Yah same here. I also remember Rocky with that girl"

     Ugh, Jade. I don't like the fact that Rocky is dating a stripper! Ok yes, I still like Rocky. But shh, if Riker finds put Riker will have a tantrum. And you know the Lynch's blow tantrums very easily. All the Lynch's patience is like hanging from a string of noodles. U pull it once and it all goes down (:D) Anyway Riker started waving his hand in front of me. Hehe oops

Riker: "Hello!?!?!"

Vanessa: "Oh sorry, wasn't that girl's name... Jade?

Riker: "Oh yah"

Vanessa: "Yah, um where's Riley?"

Riker: "Probably with Rydel. Let's go downstairs to see if Rydel remembers anything and that she has Riley."

Vanessa: "Kay"

Laura POV/

     I wake up in a very familiar room. I was on someone's chest. Shiz if it's not Ross I'm screwed. The guys arm was around me causing me not move. I then look at the face. It was Ross. Yas. I start moving causing Ross to wake up.

Ross: "Hey Laur. God what happened?"

Laura: "I have no idea."

Ross: "The only thing I remember is grabbing you from dancing with some stranger and stopping you from taking off your shirt"

Laura: "C'mon, lets go see if Rydel knows what happened"

     I make my hair into a messy bun and Ross puts on his shirt. We walk downstairs and we see Rydel feeding Riley and Roxy. While Ell, Rocky, Riker and Vanessa were in the kitchen.

Rydel: "Finally you guys woke up. Finally you guys are sober"

I then remember that I was mad that they all thought that I wouldn't drink, that explains soo much.

Ross: "Yah, would you mind telling us what happened and how'd we got here?"

Rydel: "Oh ok, I'll tell you but I also wanna tell Riker and Vanessa"

Laura: "Ok"

Just then Vanessa, Riker, Ell and Rocky walk in as if on cue.

Rocky: "Tell us what?"

Rydel: "Oh what happened last night"

Riker: "Oh ok cool. Then... what happened?"

Rydel: "Ok hold up. Ell take care of Riley and Roxy"

Ell: "Ok"

     Ell says picking up Roxy and holding Riley's hand. He then brings them upstairs. Rydel sits on the couch while me and Ross sit on the floor. Rocky sits next to Rydel and Riker sits on chair with Vanessa on his lap.

Rydel: "Ok so, you guys aren't gonna believe me when I tell u what I saw"

Rocky: "Sheesh, was it that bad"