A Day At The Beach

Noah's POV/

     We finally  drive off to the beach. I keep seeing Ross look at Laura. Laura was looking down tho. She still didn't tell me if she likes him. But the thing is that I get really jealous if someone even looks at my girlfriend. Yah when Ross was dating Laura I got jealous. But I didn't do anything 'cause she wasn't mine. So if Ross does something Imma kill him. I really love Laura. But the big question is that if she loves me back.

Rocky's POV/

     We finally got to the beach and me and Ross get everything out while Noah and Ell we're setting them up. Rydel was taking care of Roxy. All of us boys take off out shirts. I wish Vanessa and Riley we're here. I really waned Vanessa to see this 6 pack :) I want Riley here 'cause Imma be her favorite uncle. Anyway we set up the beach chairs and Rydel sits on one and Roxy sits on the sand making scribble-scrable's on it. I also laid down on the beach chairs and Ell sits with Rydel. "So, do you think Noah is gonna do something with Ross?" Ell says to us. "I don't know. Does Noah seem like the jealous type?" I ask them.

     "I don't even know 'cause Noah never did something when Ross and her we're dating. Just look at them now. Noah loves Laura" Rydel says and we all turn to Noah and Laura splashing each other in the water while Ross is watching them. "They look like they're having fun?" Ell says. We all laugh and I say "Well she didn't see Ross for a mad long time. Noah has to understand that if Laura hangs out with Ross." "I guess we'll find out if Noah is the jealous type" Rydel says.

Ross's POV/

     I was watching Noah and Laura splash water at themselves. Both Noah and Laura gets up and Laura gets something from the trunk of the car while Noah gets his surfboard and gets back into the water. Why is she dating Noah and not me? I know he isn't the jealous but still, I am. In the middle of my thoughts Laura squirts me with a huge water gun. "Hey!" I yell clearly getting scared. "C'mon Lynch. Have fun" She tells me squirting more water at me. I run to the bag Rydel had and take out A water gun. I run to the water and fill the gun up with water and I turn around and Laura's squirting water back at me.

     I turn around and I do the same. She  laughs and I dive into the water. Then I see her legs. I was assuming she diddn't see me 'cause her feat looked like it was going in circles. For the record we weren't in deep water. I mean it was deep but not that much. Just saying. Then I grab her legs and I push her down. She falls down and I laugh hysterically. We both get up and she says to me "I can't believe you. I almost died! Ooh, Imma kill you" Laura says running after me. I start swimming. But I turn around and I don't see her. I go closer to the sand.

Laura's POV/

     So Ross decided to push me and I fall straight on my ass -_- That hurt tho. So Imma get him back. Ross starts swimming and I was gonna chase after him but I went into the water. I was gonna swim to him but I was gonna come from behind him. He  starts swimming closer to the shore. Ok so when I tackle him it's gonna hurt :) I then see blurry yellow swim trunks in the water. I then get up. I then yell "Yo Lynch!" Ross turns around and I tackle him. I was now on top of him 'cause he was walking towards the shore. "Gotcha" I say to him. He laughs and we look at each other in the eyes. We start leaning in.

Noah's POV/

     I was surfing when I see Ross and Laura playing in the water. I smile at them and continue to surf. After a while I swim towards the shore. I turn to my right and I see a girl who was in a red biking on top of a guy with yellow swim trunk. Wait that looks like... Ross and Laura. WHAT THE HELL!! I run towards them but I see them leaning in. They lean in closer and they KISS. For like 2 seconds. "WHAT THE HELL!! I yell causing Ross and Laura to get up. "Wait Noah I can explain" Laura says with tears in her eyes. "Listen dude, it was an accident" Ross says to me.

     "Why would it be in accident?? You just decided to kiss my girlfriend. Why the hell would you do that Laura? Why the hell would you kiss an asshole like him?" I ask Laura. Ross then punches me. Oh no he didn't.

     "Shut the hell up you jealous asshole" Ross tells me. Laura then stays there. Ross was gonna leave but I then get up and I punch him, hard. I get jealous especially since some other dude is kissing my girl. Ross falls down holding his nose. It was bleeding. "Noah what the hell?" Laura says running over to Ross helping him. "So you would help Ross but not me? He punched me too ya know?" I tell her. "Well I uh" Laura tells me. "Ya know what Laura, do you like him? Or me?" I tell her knowing the answer.

     "Y-you" She tells me. I rolls my eyes and say "I'm outta here" I say walking away. "Wait, what about us?" She stops me. "There is no us?" I tell her and get my stuff and leave. Laura isn't worth it :( I still like her but Imma get her jealous. And I exactly know how. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

     So Noah is the jealous type. A little Raura in there <3 But who do you think Noah is gonna get Laura jealous with??? I did the beach 'cause you guys wanted this first so there ya go. Yah, I cursed :) But i didn't put stars and stuff. Oh and Imma put biatch instead of them real word 'cause, ehh i don't know but it means the real word. OMG today's the first day of Spring Break, well for me so Imma update almost everyday. Oh and I just found out that in R5's song "Fallin For You" when it says "Rockin second hand chic" It was really meant to say "Rockin sex in the sheets" :D I just wanted to put that outhere. Anyway Love you lots <3 :*

~Allexa