Ross Is In Trouble

*This is such a boring chapter*

~WHILE LAURA AND VANESSA WERE TALKING~

        Laura went up to Vanessa and Riker sat me on the couch along with everyone else.

Riker: "Ok, so spill it with all the texts and about Pancake 🐕🐕"

Ross: "Ok ok. What do you wanna know?"

Rocky: "How'd ya find Pancake? 🐕🐕"

Ross: "Well, me and Laura were on the sofa when she started getting these texts from Noah and Cody. We then heard stuff fall from the basement. We walk down the basement--"

Ell: "Wait! Did you have like a bat or something to protect you?"

Ross: "Yah, Laura gave me a broom 😑😑"

Rydel: "Haha. Typical Laura. 😂😂"

Rocky: "I know right?"

Ross: "Anyway Laura for scared so she did give me a broom. 😕😕 I told her if it was Noah and Cody that she would run upstairs and take her cell phone 📱📱 and run out the door."

Riker: "Good thing to say. 😉😉"

Ross: "Yah so when we opened the door for more space down at the basement we saw a little puppy 🐶🐶. So me and Laura got him out. With washed it and now he's here"

Rydel: "Oh ok cool"

Rocky: "Yea. Tomorrow we have to go to the mall 🏢🏢 All of us because we have another day off for tomorrow."

Riker: "We should get stuff for Pancake 🐕🐕"

Ell: "Yah, but who's gonna take care of the girls? 😧😧"

Riker: "Why don't we take them? They might wanna her out of the house. Especially Riley"

Ross: "So were going to the mall tomorrow. We all are gonna shop for Pancake 🐕🐕"

Rydel: "Yes. We're going shopping"

Ell: "Okay, cool"

Vanessa: "ROSS SHOR LYNCH! 😡😡"

        I heard someone call from upstairs. I see a very mad Vanessa Marano walk towards me. I was scared so I start running 💨💨. I see Laura pushing her back but Vanessa's stronger.

Laura: "Ness please I stopped him"

Vanessa: "I don't care. I'm gonna murder his ass 😡😡 🔫🔫 🔪🔪"

Riker: "Woah Ness, what's wrong?"

Rocky: "It looks like you wanna kill Ross right now? 🔫🔫"

Vanessa: "Oh, you bet I do 😡😡"

Ell: "Why? What he do?"

        Uh oh. I'm screwed. Is this about me wanting to have sex with Laura? Or... the other thing that... you know what never mind.

Rydel: "What he do?"

        Uh oh

Laura: "Nothing, he didn't do anything"

Vanessa: "Yah he didn't do anything. Except the fact that he was gonna have sex with Laura! 😑😑😡😡"

        Everyone looks at me. Rydel walks over to me. She then shakes her head and starts walking away. She stops, turns back and... slaps me hard! 😐😐 Oww! I touch my cheek and it stung. I heard Ell and Rocky laugh. 😂😂 I glare at them. Vanessa runs after me. I pass thorught everyone and I make it outside. I go to our car and I go to where the door is and Vanessa goes to the other door.