The Gender

*NOT EDITED*

Laura's POV/

Dr. Adams: "ITS A BOY!"

        I cry tears of joy. Chad's prediction was right. I look at the screen. OMG, I'm having a little baby boy.

Laura: "That's amazing. I can't believe it"

Chad: "That's soo cool. Hey, can I be the god father?"

        I chuckle, rolling my eyes while Dr. Adam's laughs.

Dr. Adam's: "Hey, do you want any pictures?"

        I nod and he smiles. Dr. Adam's cleans my stomach up. Making sure no more blue gel is in my stomach. I get off the table and I sit down in the chairs.

Dr. Adams: "Be back in a few"

        Chad nods and sits next to me looking at me. He smiles and moves a piece of hair behind my ear. I blush at his gesture.

Chad: "So, any names?"

        I cock an eyebrow up. I haven't really thought about it. I mean. Like I said, Ross and I kinda did think about it. Just like Riley and Roxy, the name is gonna start with an R and the middle name, since it's a boy, it's gonna be Shor.

Laura: "Uh, I'm not sure"

Chad: "Better think fast."

        I roll my eyes while Dr. Adams comes back with the pics. I thank him and fill out a couple of papers.

Dr. Adams: "Your next appointment is in 3 months. See you then"

        I thank him once again and walk out with Chad. We get to his car while I stare at the pictures. I'm having a baby. A baby boy.

Chad's POV/

        Laura's have a baby boy. I knew it :) She's, so happy too. She's so adorable. I get in my car to find her staring at the pics. I roll my eyes and start the car. I drive for a while when I see a diner. Laura's eyes lighten.

Laura: "Can we please go. Please please. I'm soo hungry"

Chad: "Do I have a choice?"

Laura: "Probably not. Let's go"

        I roll my eyes at how childish she was being. I park the car and we walk in. Scrambled eggs, waffles and pancakes fill the air. Laura squeals and sits down. I follow her, taking the seat across from her. She picks up the menu.

Laura: "Ooh, can I get 5 waffles, 3 pancakes, 2 orders of scrambled eggs. A cup of coffee and jelly with bread?"

Chad: "That's a lot. And that's all solids?!"

        I knew it was bad for her. She would throw up again. Ugh. The doctor said not to eat any solids.

Laura: "Yes, I need them. Please please please please can I have it"

        She gives me a pout. I look at her and she has the puppy look. I roll my eyes giving in. She yelps in excitement as I order what we both wanted to the waiter. He comes back with our food. I was eating quietly while Laura was eating as if she hasn't ate in days.

Chad: "So... How's Ross taking it with your baby?"

Laura: "Ok, at least I'm hoping. I miss him a lot. I'm hoping I could go see him tonight. Telling him the good news."