Come Back

Vanessa's POV/

        What... the... hell is Riker Anthony Lynch doing here talkign to my daughter. Staring at mee too :/

Vanessa: "H-hi" \

        I say to Riker. Good one Vanessa. Hi, you sureeee miss him.  

Riker: ""Vanessa?"

        He says back to me. Well yea, who else wouldtake care of Riley. Ya know... His own Daughter.

Vanessa: "Yah... It's me"

        He stands there speechless. Usually, its the other way around. Wow he looks... nice. Look, I'm mad at him 'cause well, he left for 3 years when it was supposed to be for 9 months. He runs over to me and hugs me. I just stood there with my hands at my sides. He lets go of me and put his hands on my shoulder.

Riker: "What's wrong Ness?"

        He says to me. Icouldn't believe that he still remember's the nick-name he gave me. But I didn't smile. How could I? He left Riley and me for three years! I cringe at the way he shortens my name.

Riker: "How's Riley? Oh my god I miss my little girl"

        He says to me. I started tearing up. If he missed her soo much then he shouldnt have left. Crystal clear tears fall outta my eyes.

Vanessa: "Um, you left me and Riley, for 3 years. Three long, hard years. Without an explanation. Why?"

        I said. He sighs and he pulls me on the bed. He looks at me in the eyes. His eyes full with sadness and mines filled with tears. and hurt. I get up and wait for an answer. Me tapping my foot in annoyance.

Riker: "Ness, sweetie, please don't cry"

        I start crying even more. How dare he say that to me?

Vanessa: "Why can't I?? You decide to show up after 3 god dam years. Do you know how many times Riley asked me who her father was? What the hell was I supposed to say? Oh, he left when you were a week old! She would have been the saddest person in the world. I needed you and you decided to leave the most. After 9 months I was soo happy when you came home. But you didn't show up. I was wondering where you were. I thougt you always kept your word. But your just as same as every boy whos in "love" A heartless no good prick"

        I yell at him. Everything I said was true

        "I don't know.. But all is that.. I'm back and I would like Rinessa back and the dream that I still wanted 3 years ago" He says to me. I cry even more and rub my eyes. "If you want that then tell me one thing" I say to him. "Anything, of course" He says to me. "Why didn't you come back before?" I tell him. He looks at me with tears. "............................................" Was all Riker could say. "I'm outta here" I say and I leave the room crying.

Rocky's POV/

       I hear yelling upstairs. "Who is that yelling?" Ross says looking up the stairs. "I dunno" I say walking to the stairs while Rydel, Ell and Roxy are in the kitchen. Then I see a familiar face running and crying down the stairs. "Vanessa, wait!" I hear Riker say. "Vanessa?" Ross says squinting. Then I look at the face and she bumps into me. We face each other and she runs away crying. "Vanessa!" I say to her. She cries more and runs away slamming the door.

     "Why didn't you stop her?" Riker yells at me running to the door and opening it. "'Cause I was shocked to see her running down the stairs crying" I yell. He rolls his eyes and opens the door. "Dammit, where the hell did she go?" Riker says slamming the door. "Hey what's wrong" Rydel says walking into the room with Ell and Roxy. "Vanessa ran down the stairs crying her eyes out" Ross says. "Vanessa? As in, Vanessa Marano?" Rydel says. "Noo, as in Vanessa Hudgens" Riker says running up the stairs and slamming his door.

     "Jeez, let's go find them" Rydel says siting down. "They could be any where" Ell says picking up Roxy and playing with her. "Let's try across the street. I keep thinking they live there 'cause earlier we heard heals clicking and the door across the street close" Rydel says. "You heard that too" I say. She nods. "Then lets go. Oh and lets try to stay there 'cause I really want Roxy to meet Riley" Ell says getting his shoes on. "I agree but I also wanna see them again" Rydel says. "Yah, Vanessa looks so much prettier than last time we saw her. Which I thought was impossible" I say :D "Shut up Rocky!" Riker says walking downstairs. "You coming?" Ross says. "Hell yah, now lets go" Riker says getting his shoes on.

Laura's POV/

     She didn't pick up. I hope she ddin't run into Riker. But the thing is that I'm kinda dating someone... After R5 left I went to the mall and I saw Noah. He comforted me and everything clicked. Granted, I thought I didn't like Ross 'cause he moved but I realized that I'm completely head over heals for him <3 Right in the middle of my thoughts Vanessa barged into my room crying. "Hey Ness, whats up? Woah, Ness what happened?" I say getting up and walking over to her while Riley walked into the room. "Mama what's wong?" (Mama whats wrong?) Riley says while I bring Vanessa on the sofa and crying into my arms. "I saw R-Riker) Vanessa says crying more. 

     "Really, that's why I called you 'cause I saw them come in" I say to her. "Yah thanks for that" She says sarcastically. I wonder why. "Didn't Ross get cuter?" I say to her which isn't the best time to. "Woah back up. y-you like Ross. I thought you we're dating Noah" Vanessa says to me. "I guess seeing Ross again just shows my feelings towards him" I say to her. She nods and cries more. "Mama, why are you cwying?" (Mama why are you crying?) Riley says. Vanessa picks her up. "'Cause I saw your father today and he won't tell me what he left" Vanessa says to her. "Weally? Dada's back,can you call him?" (Really, dada's back. Can you call him?) Riley asks us. "No I will not. For the record I don't think he had the same phone since last year" Vanessa says. 

~DING DONG~

     "Riley sweetie, can you get that?" I ask her. (She knows how to do it). "Ok, Auntie Waura" (Ok Auntie Laura) Riley says walking to the door. "Who're you?" Riley asks the person making Vanessa get up and me too. "Oh, sweetie, I'm your father" ...............................................................

     Cliffy again. Reminds me so much of how I love doing these XD Anyway how do you think Vanessa will feel?? Anyway did you see the thing on Instagram between Rocky and some girl named Alexa?? (My name ._. with only 1 L) People cut for Rocklexa. It's so stupid right?? Remember to vote too Love you lots <3

~Allexa (With 2 L's not 1. I don't cut, sometimes, jk