21| Smoke & Fire

TWENTY-ONE: CION

"POISON?" Cion blurted out confused.

"How is that possible? I went to the same place they went." Daria asked.

"Is there anything you can do?" Cion asked as his inside rip at the way his mate was shivering on the wet ground. "Not really, We need the Demon Queen to take Zaya's poison from their body, Then I can do what I can without getting poison myself." He looks at him from where they stood as Francine grab her low Abdomen.

"What's wrong with her?" Daisy asked.

"She's their mother and still carries apart of them inside her." Nathaniel cup her face, pushing her Indian hair out of her sweaty face. "Talk to me," He uttered as she collapses to her knee.

"She's overheating and chanting," She breathes gripping her stomach.

" Lyft sy þe in bǽlwylm ac forhienan se wiðere" Francine started to mumbled out loud.

"It's so hot," Daisy mumbled as Nathaniel turn, starring at the ground.

"Get everyone out of that Hut!" He stated rapidly as Cion follow his gaze at his entire felt a rush of heat as he watches an orange glow rush beneath the earth running straight towards the hut. Within a second's everyone rush out the hut a sit was set ablaze and a loud piercing scream blasted through the air causing everyone covers their ears as the Hut smash into pieces falling over the place.

"Ciana I need your help," He snaps through their mind-link.

"Where is she? We need her before they Burn and smash Black Hill into ash and dust, as Daisy collapsed Cion grab after. "Don't touch her!" He shouted.

"Beta Can you?" He started starring at Robert.

"Why me?" Beta Robert asked.

"Because your immune to her," Francine blurted out in pain. Cion watch as Beta Robert nervously took her hand and suddenly a black mist release off her body unto him streaming onto his hand in the form of a tree root, Beta Robert groan in pain as Cion watch the oak tree Tattoo on his right arm glisten and the leaves started to bloom.

Robert started to shiver as his wolf surfaces his eyes shifting to white as Daisy ones were when she just got here. "What's happening to him?" Cion asked as his eyes flutter to white and everyone stood afar watching.

"No time to explain," He mumbled as Ciana appear barefooted and Robert stumbled to the ground.

"We need Nora!" Nathaniel shouted as Trees started to set ablaze and smashing into pieces.

"Their Power are merging!" Francine said before she releases Silver around them, as Nathaniel created a Shield over them. "Nora needs to get in the shield and touch them both at the same time," Nathaniel told them.

"Have you become one with the Hill yet?" He asked starring at Cion.

"No,"

"Well this is going to hurt and this will do it." He said before he collapsed on his knees.

"Ciana?" Cion turned to his sister as he started to feel a tug at his heart as his wolf started to surface.

"I am not touching a Vampire," She gritted out loud.

"It's my Mates brother, Please. You can put your differences aside for once." He said holding his chest.

"You owe me," She gritted out tapping the locket her mother gave her as Nora emerge and she steps into the shield to stare at the two bodies shivering, Reluctantly she falls onto her knee and she touches their head as soon as she did a loud explosion sounded and Cion falls to his knee, then to the ground.

Cion feels a rush of different feeling rushing through his entire body, He looks up to be starring at bodies of white and black souls staring at him as he felt himself sinking into the ground as his body started to rip as it bleeds into the earth. He flutters his eyes open to find Daisy, but this time she didn't look like Daisy, Her eyes were Pale yellow almost white, Her skin as cracks all over. She grabs onto his hand as the earth beneath him give away and he realized she was pulling him from the ground, It was like he rising from the dead.

Suddenly he could smell various things, From the wetness of the earth to the feel of the wind against his skin. He could also hear the rumble of the stones and the rush of the streams of Black Hill. Sudden there was pit darkness and he was underground starring at Demons, who were trying to stare at him but stop when Nora Appear beside him to hold his hand, then she vanishes again before he drifts to somewhere dark but he couldn't pinch which part where he was but he could feel that souls were crying out to him. He tries to pry against the darkness before he was pulled out of where he was and he woke up to see Beta Robert and Master Exon over him.

"Vanica!" He blurted out, He spurts out of his arm to see Vanica and Venroy laying on the ground as Francine had their heads in her lap as she massages their heads.

"She's fine," He murmured as the scent of an unfamiliar scent flare into his nose. He looks to the woods and suddenly the Vampire with marble red eyes stare down at them.

"What's your name?" Cion gritted in his Alpha tone as Venroy stir awake.

"I suggest you look him up until the twins are awake, He's their source to find Zaya." Nathaniel walks up to them. Without thinking Samuel and Derek appear to his side with white eyes. They took hold of the Vampire and carried them away. "I see you have marked your guardians," Exon stated out loud.

"They are loyal to you no matter what," Exon said.

"You got yourself a mighty undefeated pack," He said helping him to stand up.

"You got the forbidden four, A dryad wolf as your Beta. Your grandfather was right. You will be a change to Black Hill. Not everyone is going to like it." Nathaniel said, staring up at the window where his father was.

"I'm going to take the twins for the day, The need to meditate especially Vanica." He said.

"You know where to find us, just follow your gut instinct," he said as he walks over to Francine.

"Drink some Honey and Herb for that headache, it always helps," Francine said to him, It was almost a whisper. Cion look at Vanica who was asleep in her lap, who's body gives off a spark and she touches her body release a blanket of Silver upon her.

"There's this place I met while merging with the hills, I couldn't get past it. It was after the Demon underground. Do you know that place." He asked starring at Nathaniel as Exon cleared his throat.

"It's where The Fall happen. Why don't you ask your father about it." He said as he looks to the window where his father was starring out at them and before he could utter a reply he was gone along with Daisy, Francine and the Twins. He looks ahead and saw that they were at the Cabin in the middle of nowhere.