7| Smoke & Fire

|SEVEN|

ALPHA CION watch as Vanica eyes flicker to fire red as she glares at her brother, who stands on the other side of Segar's hospital bed, luckily Exon sedate him to numb the horrible pain he was feeling. It was unbearable and he wouldn't want him going awry with Venroy standing so close to him.

"What are you doing here?" Alpha Cion growled, as his eyes flicker to midnight blue.

"Calm your fur pup, I am just here to help." He spoke in a silky tone, as they watch him eye Segar's body from where he stood, but Serena wasn't haven't it. She lounge after Venroy with her grandfather Blade but Vanica appear in front of her gripping her by throat as she she growl into her face, Serena growled loudly in anger but Vanica growl back at her shaking the room.

Serena Shiver a bit she kept pushing at her with the blade, fear could be smell from her. Something many people don't get from her. "I see you got a hand on that fear factor, it took me three years." Venroy step towards her. He touch her, he thought Venroy would burn alive but the silver within their body just illuminate together. "Please don't hurt her, She just want to know that her brother is ok." he spoke up towards the siblings.

Venroy glare at him with his silky silver eyes.

Vanica just stare at him, like she was compensating whether to do as he say or just rip her apart.

Serena started to grasp for breathe, causing her to drop the dagger and grip her hand but she release it when Silver started to drip on her hand and steam started to emerge from Serena body. Vanica release her grip, Serena fell to the ground and skid towards Grandpa Exon who grab her shaking body.

"Oh I forget to tell you how dangerous we are together. We could burn you all." Venroy smirk just as Vanica turn and grip Venroy by the throat, The two Vampires, Joshua and Darga grab at her but she shield them off into the far darkest part of the room as the sunrise started to emerge. But what stood out through was that Venroy wasn't burn, Vanica had him grip by the throat which he finally manage to pulled away and grip her around the throat.

"What are they talking about?" Robert asked.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," Joshua the midnight eye Vampire chuckled.

"Why?" He growled at the blood sucking creature.

"The last person that tried to get in their shield, got burn alive." he answered.

"Well I don't care, I just want him man handling my mate." He growled.

"Sir your eyes!" Grandpa Exon blurted out. He stare at Grandpa Exon, who lean back using his stick to reach for the mirror, Robert took it from him and hand it to him. He took the glass and he was shocked when he realized both his eyes were snow white. He tries to flicker back to normal but they wouldn't. What the hell? he growled.

He released the glass,causing it to scatter into pieces upon the tile floor. He glance up to see that Venroy had his arm around Vanica throat while she had her claws sinking into his neck. "You left me there to die!" Vanica growled at her brother. He shook his head and before he knew he standing within the shield, now peering out at Robert, Grandpa Exon and Serena.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Venroy asked shocked, Vanica turn to see Alpha Cion eyes as white as snow as he stood in the shield unarmed but he started to wobbled, the Silver that surround them was getting to him. "I hate arrogant asses," she cursed as she release the shield and he collapsed on the ground. She rushed towards him, Just as she touch him electrical tingle surge through her body.

"Cion!" she shouted, sending flaming heat into his body but he wouldn't budge

He was no where near here at the moment.

Alpha Cion flutter his eyes open, to find him surrounded in ashes and burn trees. Flabbergasted and frighten he spurt up, but wobbled to the ground. He felt weak and drain to the part he never felt before in his life. He stare down at his body to realize that he was bleeding uncontrollable, not healing.

Suddenly a gush of chilled air filled the atmosphere, he look up to see Venroy, standing before in a shadowy appearance. "Hey pup, I need you to wake up. Before my sister burn you to crisp." he said almost in a whisper as gush of heat erupt upon his naked being. Just as he was about to get up Venroy disappear and his wolf stood before him with midnight ocean blue eyes. "The Seer have awoken," he heard the wolf spoke into his mind.

"You have inherited your grandfathers gift. " the wolf said in a manly tone.

"And you are?" he asked, trying to sit up but he just wobbled to the ground as another heat erupt through his body. " Tell Exon, The wind is silver cold." the wolf said as she disappear and everything disappear around him he flicker his eyes open to see Vanica with fire red eyes.

"I am here," he uttered out loud, as he spurt up and pulled her into his arm. She pulled away and he glance up to see Segar sitting up in the bed and Venroy and his guards gone. "How are you feeling," he got up asked Segar as he step up towards him as Vanica step back.

"I am good as new and your looking weird with those white eyes." Segar answered as Serena climb into the bed. "Good to have you up, Training hasn't been the same" Robert Pipe in.

"And who is beauty standing over there with fire in her eyes?" Segar asked, Serena glare at her furious. Vanica turn and disappear in thin air, probably to her room. "Sway away from flirting with my mate," he almost growled at his close friend.

"Aye Captain," he saluted and pulled Serena his mate close to him, who snuggled closed to him.

"I'll see your report on my desk tomorrow, just rest up and get back to schedule. Your a few weeks behind." He ordered as he and Grandfather Exon walked out shutting the door. He staggered a bit causing Grandfather Exon to hold him. "Everything okay son?" he asked as he lead him to a chair that at the middle of the hallway.

"Just weak that's all." he murmured as what the wolf said came to mind.

"Does: The wind is silver cold mean anything to you." he peer up at his mentor, just as a white light flicker on his staff and he glance up to stare into another set of snow white eyes. He straighten himself and stare at his grandfather. "Grandpa?" he blurted out.

"No I am Exon Purkiss, just a shadow of him." he said

"He left me to guide you and to give you this when the time was right." he lifted the now silver stick with writing on it. "Your the heart of Black Hill, without you Black Hill doesn't Exist." he said in a soft tone.

"How is that possible?" he question.

"This will explain everything." he said handing him a letter size envelope, he watch as he merge back into Grandpa Exon with a wooden stick as a couple members walked out and pass them, bowing their heads slightly towards him.

"I am going to check on the sick bay," he touch his hand and went down the shadowy hallwa

Leaving him in wonderment and a zillion question burning in his mind.