3| Smoke & Fire

|THREE|

|THREE|

Two Weeks Later...

"How is she?" Alpha Cion asked as he enters into small hospital room with a tray with a bowl of Peanut porridge, a couple toast, a glass of OJ and a mug Peppermint tea.

"She seems to be healing herself. I am amaze at how she is doing it. I never saw a wolf do so many things while been unconscious since Celestia." He stated as Alpha Cion place the tray before the elder man.

"Let the Queen rest in peace." He stated bowing his head slightly.

"No movement?" he asked.

"As still as a statue." He said picking up the mug of Peppermint.

"But something is slowing the healing the process. I can feel it. Do you think you can get in touch with her wolf again?" he asked, placing the cup on the tray.

"She hasn't spoken to me since the night we found her." He stated.

"Maybe you can try to get in touch with her, by letting your wolf take over." Grandpa Exon suggested.

"I guess no harm in trying." He said as he pulled his chair towards the bed.

"He's excited." Alpha Cion announced.

"Just let him take over." Grandpa Exon uttered.

Alpha Cion shut his eyes as he let his wolf took control of his body. Grandpa Exon watch as both the Alpha eyes, flicker to snow white as he turn his face to the woman. "Can you at least get her name? I like knowing my patients name." He uttered to Alpha Cion.

He turned his head in his direction; he just chuckled lifting his hand.

He shifted his white gaze towards the shield as his wolf fights for dominance and he decided to give him it. He waited as Sebastian; His wolf let out a soft growl. "Wake up beautiful." He purred at the wolf that seated in the darkness.

"What the hell is wrong with you invading a woman sleeping aura?" A tired she wolf voice growl at him.

"Sorry but were all getting curious why isn't she waking up?" Sebastian replied back.

"She's fine, just healing her body, while resting at the same time. Were really tired. We've running for a long time." She answered rolling over on her side.

"Does she have a name?" Sebastian asked, starring in wonderment at his mate fur, It was bright Caramel with Silver glisten off it, with a Phoenix mark on her back.

"She's going to kill me if I say so; she said you would try to talk to me again." She said.

"How about your name?" He inquired.

"Freya," She answered.

"Can you get her to take the shield off for so my healer and find out what's wrong with her." Sebastian asked.

"She's very weak, you need her brother." Freya uttered, before she vanish out of sight but came back quickly.

"I don't know how to get in contact with him." Sebastian stated nervously.

"Ask the Phoenix in room 205." She uttered before she finally vanish as the door to the room pop open to a tiger standing at the doorway starring at them both. They both watch as a fire engulf the tiger, Alpha Cion spurt up pushing Grandpa Exon behind him, But steady himself when he saw girl with flowing red hair, standing before them naked after the fire settle.

"I'll send a message when I get something to eat." She uttered, rubbing her stomach.

"You'll send a message after I have discussed it with the others." Alpha Cion, stated in his Alpha tone.

"You're going to be an arrogant ass. She doesn't like that." She said as Beta Robert, place a blanket on her. She tense for a bit and then she calm down. She walks into the room and stares at the woman before them. "She looks so much like her mother, but she got her father temper." She uttered.

"Do you know her name?" Grandpa Exon asked.

"You know her parents?" Beta Robert asked.

"Maybe." She said, touching the shield, her hand let off a silver mist onto the shield vaporizing the shield. She touches her forehead and they all watch as a Silver bullet emerge from her chest and roll onto the bed.

"She's still weak, she needs her brother to illumine the section of her body that can't be healed by her wolf but the part where they are joined together." She said, as grandpa Exon try to pick up the silver but was push back by another shield. "I thought you break the shield?" Alpha Cion asked.

"I broke the Phoenix shield that she and I are connected by, She have put up another shield that she created. I think the only person that can break that shield is her brother." The girl told them.

"But she's my mate." Alpha Cion growl.

"Sorry but her powers are beyond you. Why do you think Beta Robert hasn't told you why he can't use his right arm? She damage a nerve in there, Warrior Segar has Silver swimming through his body, slowly poising him to death, so if you want them both alive, I suggest you get her brother." She gritted before the fire engulf her body and she shift back into Phoenix bird this time, settling on the bed head.

"Robert!?" Alpha Cion growled as they all step out the door.

"I thought you said your arm is fine," He said ripping his sweater, to see a large blood clot swollen on the inside of his arm.

"I didn't want you worrying about me while your mate is the one we need to heal back." He stated.

"You're important too, don't you ever forget about that. You're not only my Beta; you're the brother that my parents never had." He pulled the guy in for a hug.

"How is Segar?" he asked as they pull away.

"Worse, I think we should consider contacting her brother." He uttered.

"He's viscous and on a rampage to eat us all." Grandpa Exon said, stepping towards them.

"We have his sister, that must touch something in him." Beta Robert suggested. "There is nothing more to anyone than family." He stated.

"He's right, look at him trying to send a message to devil so your mate can heal his brother." Grandpa Exon, chuckled at the end.

"Alright, get the warriors together, in case if he decides to attack, he's unpredictable remember." Alpha Cion commands.

"Exon makes sure you and Vixen get the women, the wounded and children in the basement. I can't afford to lose any more members." He stated as a gush of heat flare through the atmosphere, he push the door open to see the everything in place.

"I think she send the message already." Exon uttered in a shaky voice.

"Then why are you still standing here?" he question as Exon turn to get started on getting everyone in the basement. Alpha Cion stares at his mate asleep under the shield, hoping he wasn't making a mistake.