10| Smoke & Fire

|TEN| Vanica

|TEN| Vanica

                         HER SURROUNDING WAS DARK and blurry, the sound of hush whispered could be heard. She felt herself being cluster closed towards a warm body. She flutter her eyes open to see a pair of Silver eyes glancing down at her, while checking their surrounding. "I'm finish," A silky female voice whispered in a hush voice.

"Already," the male voiced asked.

"He's asleep," she uttered.

"Lucky you, She's a light sleeper." the male above her stated, as he lift the blanket that was wrap around her body. "Hurry up The others are coming," she murmured.

"If I do it when she's awake, she'll have nightmare. very disturbing one." he gritted.

"Hun, I don't have the time to rock her back to sleep just do it!" the woman snap to the person holding her.

"I'm sorry," the voice whispered to her before he below into her face, releasing steam into her face,a few seconds later she burst into a ball off fire, screaming loudly. Silver burn into her skin, letting the scent of burnt flesh filled the atmosphere. "She's strong, she'll see through the flame, when the time is right." the woman whispered as she blow into her face too, causing Vanica let out a firing scream illuminating the entire surrounding.

"VANICA!"

"VANICA!"

"VANICA!" A gush of water landed upon her, but she just escalated into a big fire.

"RUN!" A desperate frighten voice shouted as she felt herself being carried. She felt herself being cluster toward a naked chest, with a crescent moon tattoo on his left breast. The sound of another baby crying vibrated through the atmosphere, causing rocks, dirt and splinted light bulb to fall around them. A shard of glass collide into the man skin, he stumble forward, feeling shock she unknowingly release a shield to protect the man holding her.

"Thanks," he uttered towards her as he kept running towards to the unknown. He came to an abrupt stop, causing someone to collide into him. "What is it hun?" the female silky voice asked, stepping instinct with him holding another baby to her chest. Her face was drench with sweat, a few cuts were lines across her face as silver liquid run down her oval face like the sweat that came down on her. Her eyes were puffy and held pain but she was beautiful, she had Jet black hair that was sticking to her face and shoulder blade.

"It's Paige," the man said shakily with fear.

"Run!" he shouted, stepping back.

"Why? She look harmless." the woman stated.

"She's destruction!" he blurted out as he lift her up to his shoulder.

Just as he engulf into fire, his eyes flicker to crimson red, as his fangs elongate.

"Ah!," The woman scream, She tried to look but the man push her head into his neck.

"Paige stop!" he growled as a caged grill landed around them, a shadow creeps upon them releasing a powder into their faces, The sound of skin ripping apart sounded through the atmosphere, as the man stumbled to the ground crawling over to the woman who was weeping loudly as darkness collide onto them.

"Vanica!" Alpha Cion startled her awake.

Vanica spurt up to see that the room that was once a guest room was burn to the ground, the only thing that was left untouched was the section of the bed that she was laying on. Alpha Cion pulled her into his chest, running his hand frantic up and down her back soothing the heat that was ablaze inside her. "It's just a nightmare," he whispered above her head in a soft tone that somehow calms her down slowly. It was that nightmare again. She thought to herself but this time it's extended. How was that possible? She always wondered what it's was about. She could feel herself in the dream like she was there. But what stood out the most was the man holding her like his life depends on it. She felt connected to him.

"Did I hurt anyone?" She asked, as she pulled away from his embrace but pulled her in back and she didn't mind. She felt cool and calm within his arm. "No, Daisy and Robert, got everyone out." he answered, as he moved away, placing his hand under her legs to lift her up bridal style.

"I can walk," she stated.

"I know, your barefooted and a lot of debris is around that could hurt those beautiful of yours." he said as he carried her towards the area where, Grandpa Exon, Beta Robert, Segar and Serena stood waiting on us.

"She could have burn us all," Serena spat, earning a glare from Cion. That bitch was slowly starting to piss her off. What did she do to her? Was she intimate with Cion or something? She couldn't be still upset with her about Segar's wound that was now healing.

"It was just a nightmare bitch." Daisy step forward to her but Beta Robert held her back.

"Nightmare my ass, she was trying to kill us all like that blood sucking brother of hers." Daisy snap, Vanica tried to jump out of Cion's arm but he tighten his hold onto her. Just as Daisy send a dagger her way, Serena duck, just as the dagger slice her neck. "Disrespect my friends again and I'll send a silver bullet into that big mouth of yours." Daisy gritted at Serena as Beta Robert held her bag.

"Enough!" Cion growled into his Alpha voice.

"Everyone settle down and gt back to bed. We'll deal with the mess in the morning." he hitch her up in his arm as he started to walked towards the big house in the center of the territory. "Daisy?" she uttered.

"She'll be fine, you need to get your sleep." he uttered starring down at him with his snow white eyes.

He walked into the house using his foot to push the ajar door open, He step in, shutting the door with his foot before heading up the flight of the stairs, Photos in frames line the wall going up and the shape of an eye engraved into the ceiling. He walked into room that had his scent lingering in, she inhale and stare up at him.

He release her legs, allowing her to stand, but she felt suddenly weak and wobbled into him. He got a hold of her and carried her to the huge king bed. "You okay?" he asked as she climb onto the bed shakily. "Thirsty," she uttered. He rush towards a door that supposedly leads to the bathroom, he reappear into the room with pink colored plastic cup. "Here," he offered her the cup. She shakily took the cup and press her dried lips to it and gulp the lukewarm water. He drink it all in one gulp, he took the cup from her grasp as skid into the bed.

"You okay," he asked, she nodded and collided into his firm bed.

"I'm going to find you a Shirt to wear," he turn towards the large dresser that had bottom drawers pulled out, with a few pieces of sweatpants. Vanica glance down to realized that her hospital dress was burnt and had various burn holes. "Here," he appear closed to the bed, She manage to sit up. She took the grey T-shirt he offered, shaking it lose she looked at it before starring at him.

"Oh," he said as he turn his back. Vanica quickly discard the burnt dress off herself and slip on the T-shirt, covering her fruit and loom cotton blue underwear. "I'm finish," she uttered in a tired voice. Cion turned and his gaze flicker to her legs, desire flicker into his white eyes before he took a deep breath and reach for his T-shirt. She collapsed onto pillow inhaling his sweet amber scent. She watch as he climb into the bed and pulled her into his embrace, before he could utter a word she was out like a baby after playful day.