14| Smoke & Fire

14| VANICA

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPEN?" A loud Alpha voice boom throughout the room. It was that voice again, She gritted her teeth as she tries to get up but she was feeling to weak to even move a limb. Her entire body was frozen and she didn't even know why but she couldn't move. Something was stirring within her, she could feel it, another heat was surging throughout her as she flutter her eyes open to see her father eyes starring at her.

"Deep breath my child," She heard him whispered as a loud deafening banshee scream sounded around her, the heat within her erupted as she felt her wolf squirm beneath her skin. "I need you to breath, Let some cool thoughts in," she heard his voice again, as everything around them started to crumbled.

"Vanica!" Cion voice shouted frantic, she flicker her eyes to see Cion white eyes starring down at her but he vanish again. "You need to get your brother to stop screaming," His voice wavered. "I- I- I- can't move," she breathe, as she tries to move her body but it still feel frozen.

"Yes you can, just like I taught you." His voice whispered as she felt a different heat breathe unto her.

"Melt the shield from your body with the silver in your blood" He instructed. Vanica tried to subside the burning within her skin as something silver peer out of her skin like sweat, "Good! Now slowly so you don't poison these people." He reminded her. It was like her body knew how to do this because slowly the shield that had been wrap around her, slowly started to melt away.

The sound of her brother scream was more deafening as she slowly got up. She slowly morphs into her wolf, with fire coating her fur, Something she never knew was possible. She walked over to his stone like body, she step onto his body as her wolf body withered way, leaving her in Cion's T-Shirt, her entire body was simmer in blue flames as she release silver onto her brother shield and watch it melt away, His eyes were midnight purple as his fangs elongate. "Blow into his eyes," His voice sounded around them.

"What?!" she sputtered out into the air.

"Vanica!" Cion voice withered, she glance up to see Cion naked form as his skin was ripping away from his bones. "Just do it, Slowly." Her father voice sounded in her mind, She slouch further over his face, She took a deep breath and blows slowly into his eyes, a steamy heat came out of her mouth into his eyes, she watch it burn away the midnight purple had cover his silver eyes and the screaming subsided a bit. Venroy spurt up snaring with Vanica in his arm as the silver within their body illuminate.

"Zaya!" he screamed out causing the glass in the room to scatter inward and outward.

Who's Zaya? She wondered.

"Venroy I am here!" she screamed hotly into his ears, as he pull away. He looked at her and stumbled into a slumber causing her entire being to feel weak and she stumble upon him. "I told you he was having so much fun." She heard Ciana chuckled as she collapsed onto of her brother's body as simmering blue flames surrounds his body too with a black tribal tattoo covering his entire top torso. "You did good my fireball." She heard her father voice whispered.

"Dad!" She howled into nothing as she felt herself fall into Cion's arms which were soothing and calm.

"Master!" Joshua called out as Venroy spurt up grabbing Jasper by the throat.

"Where is Zaya?" He snared into his face, as silver peers out of skin.

"Venroy!" Vanica called out as she felt herself drift towards him.

"Release him!" She heard herself growled in that Alpha tone that started all this. Venroy flicker his gaze upon her, causing him to release Jasper who collide to the floor but he grab her instead causing her Vanica to grasp loudly as Daisy appear out of nowhere holding on him, Venroy skin started to crack and he release her and they all collided on the ground as Daisy landed onto her.

"How did you do that?" Vanica asked.

"I don't know, just an instinct." She answered as her skin molded back into human as she felt herself wobbled.

"You OK?" Daisy asked, as her vision got blurry and she collide into darkness.

VANICA flutter her eyes open to the sound of the shower running, She stretch her pain up body out into the huge bed as Cion's fresh minty scent circle her. She inhale deeply and as the shower stop running and he came out wrap with a blue towel around his lower body. The black tribal tattoo that she saw earlier was still on him. "Your awake," he smiled at her, he stare at her with his snow white eyes, that weirdly flicker to blue but steady to white.

"And your naked," she slurred with a sleepy voice.

"Do you mind?" he flirted.

"Maybe, and I don't think the girls around here do." she sat up on the bed.

"I don't care, I am only concern about one, She's a fierce fireball that keeps burning up my inside." he walked towards the bed, pulling the thin sheet from the bed and her body. Vanica grasp inward as he climb onto the bed, she nervously pulled his T-shirt to the length that it could cover, tugging at her bottom lip.

He crawl onto the bed, as he gently pulled her towards him. He stare up into his white eyes, she watch at it some how flicker to his normal blue ones and then back to snow white. Butterflies erupt in her stomach as he caress her cheek, just as his finger brush against her ebony skin. An electrical feeling surge through her along with a calming sensation as he gaze down at her. She lifted her hand and touch him, He groan against her hand as he reach for the T-shirt she has on.

He lifted The T-shirt revealing her cotton grey underwear. He glance up at her as desire surge through her entire body, her barely touch the waist of her panty, before he run his fingers on her flat stomach, that's when he realized he was tracing the exact Tattoo that was embedded on skin just above her hip one. How did that get there? She wondered as he push her up into the bed causing the top of her head to touch the softness of the pillow as he kiss the tattoo, on her skin. Just as his wet mouth touch her skin, something collide into her. He slowly places kisses upon her stomach causing her to shiver beneath him, as he trace it up to the center of her body until he reach her medium size breast.

He cup one, squeezing her nipples causing her to lift her legs and circle him. He growl possessively as he crash his lips onto her. The kiss electrifies within as firework exploded in the back of her mind as she cup his face. He grab her up onto him, causing her to settle on him feeling him engross beneath her, she didn't know if was the feeling of him beneath her or the way he bites her lip causing her to pull the T-Shirt off rendering her topless as she pulled him into a hot frenzy kiss. His hand was in her hair one second and then it was in her underwear cupping her butt as suck onto her neck. She felt something flicker inside and Freya took over,Pushing him onto the bed as she pulled the towel from beneath them, he rip her underwear off discarding it somewhere.

He snake his hand around her waist as he tries to flip her over but she held him in place, Her wolf growl possessively sinking her claws into him; Desire surge top notch into him as she lifted herself getting ready to push him into him as the door of his bedroom blast open and his father storm him, Vanica collapsed on top of him. "GET OUT!" He shouted in his Alpha tone as he flip them over shield her from his father gaze as lifted his hand and somehow his father went sailing out and the door shut shaking the top floor.