17|Smoke & Fire

|VANICA|

                                              The night air was cool upon his skin as he steps onto the patio, shifting his gaze towards the starry sky. His mate Francine has just settled down to sleep, as he sips the cup of peppermint tea on the patio. He was the Omega of Haynite Pack, Even though he was Alpha by true blood he wasn't summoned to become Alpha because of something his father did ages ago that brought depression to his family name.

Nathan had to battle with the other kids as they treat him like a rogue drifting on his own land and it became worse when his mate shows up but thankfully it didn't fade her. She kept true to him, Even if she had to accept that he wasn't like her crush, The blooming Alpha of The Pack at the time. He was about to step back inside his cabin when a something caught his sight. It was a figure running towards him.

He places the cup on the ledge as sound the of Piercing Screaming smash his mug into pieces causing the hot liquid to land on his bare foot. The figure collapse on the ground with four kids in his grasp. It wasn't until the man stares up at him with fire in his eyes like his father, he knew right away it was his brother.

"Get the kids inside," He growled as his mate Francine rush to the commotion.

"What's going on?" She asked as her gaze fell to the four kids on crawling away.

"Help me," He grasp as his brother spurt up and started to fight the rogues more like creatures that follow behind him. He reaches down to pick up a baby girl with fire cracking in her eyes but she burst into flames setting the entire patio on fire.

"Vanica no!" His brother shouted as he dodges an arrow that landed on the earth. He sends a gush of fire towards the creatures he was fighting. "She's on fire, She's burning!" Francine grasps out shocked. He reaches down and picks her up fire burning his hand, He cringes as the fire rush up to his arm, His inside sizzle as he stares into the black hair baby girl in his arm who's eyes were a ball fire. But he was surprised that he wasn't burning as his entire engulf in blue flames.

"Now Venroy," His brother growled as The boy baby that looks exactly like the baby girl started crying and suddenly the ground beneath his feet shake rapidly, colliding things to the ground. "Paige!" Jasper voice out as he drifts towards him and let them inside the cabin, he glance up to see a girl with midnight black hair walked towards the doorway, Her eyes simmer to pale yellow almost white as she let out very cold breath and she stamp ground and the earth beneath them cracked as the beast before them crumpled to dust. It wasn't until Paige collapse to the ground Nathan knew it was over.

He glances over to see Francine been wrapped with a baby snake around the woman. Francine screams out as Jasper got up and grab the snack and they watch as it transforms into a black hair girl. "She's not Celestia, you'll squeeze her to death," he said to the baby girl who just flutters her eyes shut and went to sleep.

"Do you have Ice?" he turned to his brother and asked.

"You can't just show up after thirty years to boss me around." Nathan grasps out as a shield surrounding him, the shock he tries to touch the shield but something burns his hand.

Jasper walked into the shield. "She tends to do that when she feels like she's in danger." He said as he took her from his arms.

"We got Ice in the freezer," Francine stuttered as she eyes Zaya on the table asleep along with the boy baby. "Bring all you have," he said as he walked over to the fireplace, he took a log from the and place it in the fire, as he places the baby girl in the midst of the fire, slowly a shield was wrapped around her body. "We don't want her burning down this place, just yet," he said. As he walked over and pick up the girl who looks to be six or seven. "Here you go," Francine said, as she walked in with a bucket of ice...

"You were an untamed fireball," he said starring at her fatherly.

"What happens to our father?" Vanica decided to ask.

"I don't know, he disappears after your mother died," he answered.

"What you mean disappear?" Vanica asked.

"I don't know where he is, I look for him for three years after he left you guys with us. " he murmured.

"Could it be possible that he's alive?" Venroy asked.

"Probably, but I don't think he intends to come out of hiding if he is." Our Uncle muttered, starring at the ground.

"Not even to see his kids?" Venroy asked.

"Your father is a very strange man. But he cares," he replied.

"Well if he is, he got some way of showing it." Venroy shrugged his shoulder, Vanica watch as her Uncle stare at Venroy who turns his head back to his bowl of soup. Something flicker in his eyes but he got up before I could read his expression. As she turns in her seat, a strange emotion flicker inside her, making her dizzy.

"Are you okay?" he asked, touching her shoulder gently.

"Just a bit dizzy," she answered as Venroy turn to assist her.

"When was the last time you meditate?" he asked.

"Meditate?" Daisy asked.

"You all used to do it, especially on a full moon," he stated, she tried to get up but she felt hot and week.

"It keeps your powers in balance or they just exploded out of proportion," he said as he helps her up.

Her wolf stirs within her body uncomfortably. "Come on you need to cool down before you burn your wolf to death." he picked her up bridal style and carried her out into the suddenly hot atmosphere. "Where are you taking her?" Venroy asked.

"To the forbidden lake," he answered, A ball of fire engulf her and her Uncle body. The earth beneath them shift causing Vanica to wail out in pain, as the tattoo on her body turns fiery blue and she glances up to see Cion sinking deep into darkness. Something snap inside, She morphs into her wolf out of her Uncle's arm, dropping fire along the way.

"VANICA!" Venroy, Daisy and her Uncle shouted as forest started to set ablaze.

She didn't hear them all see-saw was red and Cion sinking deeper into darkness as she feels him slipping away from her. She let out a loud demonic growl as she sprints towards Cion.