11| Smoke & Fire

-The premade cover above was edited by myself and is the official cover on Quotev.com. It have reach 1,151 reads by 380 reads. I am thrilled and excited to know that it have gotten so much reads. I hope you are all enjoying this book too. Please note I update three Chapters at a time on Mondays because the chapters are already up on Quotev.com. Thanks for all the support. xoxo

|ELEVEN| Vanica

The sound of rain pelting on the rooftop, stirred Vanica awake. She stretch but she seems bombarded she shift her head to the side as her sleepy gaze landed on a wide chest, with a silver chain around his neck. Cion fresh minty scent engulf causing her to snuggle into him as she felt him shift in the bed and pulled her into him. It's the first in a long while she slept so soundly and peaceful, never the less woke up to the sound of soft rain falling outside.

"Good Morning," he breathe out, as his arm cluster around her stomach, as electric sparks surge through her body in a calming sensation."Morning," she uttered back a reply. "I think you got a good sleep," he said as he he stare at her. "Yes," she answered.

"That is expected when you sleep through half the day." he stated.

"What?" she rolled out of his arm to check the digital clock on the night table which read 2:05pm. She stare at the digital clock flabbergasted. She hadn't slept so long since she was baby, she wondered. "Daisy came up twice to check on you." he told her as she fling her legs off the huge bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" she asked.

"You needed the sleep. Daisy told me how many nights you woke her up and didn't go back to sleep." he said crawling over towards her. It was true, her nightmares haunts her every times she close her eyes to go to sleep. It was rigid and painful every time and it's like every time she does her power exemplified to a whole new level. It's like she awoke new things inside her. Things she haven't even explore yet.

She couldn't full digest what she was, She knows she is a wolf but where does the fire comes from and her Witch powers and how is it her body has so silver inside, It hasn't burn her alive.. They were some things still unexplained and oddly she felt she needs to elaborate on it. Maybe Venroy could share what he knows, but then how can he? When he himself have his own nightmares that terrorizes him.

"You hungry?" Cion asked as he got up and pulled on a clean T-shirt from one of the drawer.

"I'm starving." she answered as she notice a couple clothes place over a chair.

"After Daisy help with the guest house, Robert took her and the new pack members shopping." he told her.

Vanica got off the bed and went towards the chair. She selected a sweatpants and a random T-shirt.

"I'm going to check what's for lunch, you can come down after your dress." he said, turning the door of the huge door, he pulled it open, look over at her before vacating the room. Just as she turn Venroy stood outside the window. She place the clothes back on the chair and head towards the window.

He stood in the rain, with tired eyes , his clothes drench from head to toe. She drift herself out onto the roof, she appear next to him barefooted in just Cion t-Shirt as the rain start to drench her too. "We need to talk," he uttered, as Bianca appear beside her and a guy with Jet black hair appear beside him.

"But first lets have fun in the rain like we used to." he grin creating a air water ball and smash it onto her.

"Seriously Venroy!" she blurted out.

"We're not kids anymore." she sputtered.

"We've been robbed of that, so there's nothing wrong with behaving like a child when we want to." he stated, as she realized they haven't spent much time as a child most of their lives they have been on the run, hiding among the humans and surviving to an extent until someone decided they want us for their own pleasure. It was weird they didn't have much memories to last as a happy one, half their lives have been a nightmare.

"Come find me," he grim mischievously as he fly off into the air and dissolve into water.

"Show off!" she shouted as she jump off, morphing into her caramel wolf with orange eyes. She sprint off into the forest, the gush of water splash into her fur as she sprint off to her brother, the feeling of a wet nature flare into her nostril as inhale the wet earth and wet green plant. It was a peaceful thrilling feeling as the rain drench her entire body. She forgets how it feel to be in the rain, feeling the water drench her heated her body.

It was something her brother have realized that calm her to the core.

"I'm over here!" her brother called out, as the sound of his silky voice vibrated in her mind. The sound of water rushing filled his background, she pulled herself from her mind as the sound of a water rushing filled her ears. She sprint faster towards an opening that a large water fall rushing into a stream below.

"Come on, the water is awesome," Her brother called out from the stream as flew up out of the water and landed on the cliff off the fall in a grey wet short, before diving back into the stream. She morphs back into her human body, sprinting into the stream of water. A gush of laughter erupted from her as she emerge from the water."Feel good uh?" her brother asked, as he himself emerge from the water. She nodded as sink back under the water and pulled her foot causing her to be dragged under.

"Roy!" she gargled as he release her foot and plunge after him but he flew out of the water, She emerge from the water to find a group of werewolf growling at her as Venroy snare back them. Just as she was starting to have a peaceful morning. Her eyes flicker to crimson red and she growl at the black wolf standing in her brother's face. She push the black wolf into the pack of wolves that were behind him.

"You protect a blood sucking monster," he growled as he sprint into her causing her body to collide with Venroy, The smell of silver erupt into the air, as their body illuminates into the wetness of the atmosphere.

"He's my brother," she growled at the wolf who step back slightly as couple other vampires landed around them. "Then your one of them," the wolf at the front growled as Brianne and an unfamiliar guy landed simultaneously beside them morphing into their tiger forms.

"I hate being compare," she growled shaking the ground as snares and growls filled the atmosphere along the rush of water from the waterfall. "Step back from my Mate!" Alpha Cion growled into the black wolf face who staggered back.

"They have cross the border," he muttered morphing into his human form, who got on his knee and bow towards Cion. "She's new to the surrounding and the last time I check I gave you this border, don't let me regret it" Cion threaten in his Alpha tone.

"The last time I check we didn't have blood sucking Vampires roam these part of the land." he growled at Venroy. "My Clan doesn't roam unless necessary." Venroy snap causing Vanica to held him back.

"Well someone did," he growled, Cion stare at Venroy with his white eyes before fixing his gaze back on the robust man before him. Vanica stare up at her brother who was suddenly tense under his gaze.

"I'll deal with, Now go!" he growled.

The man glare at Venroy longer than necessary before he followed the pack away from the waterfall as Cion turn towards them. "Someone in your clan have gone rogue and we need to talk about the rules of invading other lands." he stated as Venroy stare at the few Vampires that stood around them, not realizing that a crimson eye watching them from the far corner of wood.