1|Smoke & Fire

|ONE|

|ONE|

VANICA was running for her life. And it wasn't the first time. They have found out what she was, It wasn't something she could mask for long. She had a temper and it tend to flare out of control every once in a while, especially after she had that those nightmares.

The scent of silver was high in the air, even though they were a miles away from her. She could smell the adrenaline rushing through their veins, sweat dripping from their slimy skin as they rush to catch up with her. She steps back as she hears a twig snap behind her, she flash her gaze in the direction of the sound. She crouch lower into her hiding spot as the footsteps of someone head closer to her, just as the person push their head in her direction, she jump out of the spot dodging a bullet that was fired.

"Come on V," Sean shouted as she sets of the forest behind. The atmosphere was chill but she felt so hot on her inside. She leaps into the air morphing into her caramel colored fur wolf with mustard yellow eyes. Everything was on high, the scent of the humans hunting her, the Silver lace within their bullets that they held tightly grip within their muscular arms. The Wetness of the atmosphere has heightened the smell of earth beneath her paws as she runs through the night. The tall pine trees seems to cover the darkness of the sky, as the moon bleak between each branch as she sprint to god to know, All she wanted was to get somewhere safe.

Even if it was just for the night.

"Take the Left!" Her wolf demanded as she came to a halt, realizing that she was at a crossroad. "How do you left is the right choice?" She asked as she hears the assassins closing in on them. It was surprising how fast these men where. She guesses it was the anger that one of their enemies has lived among them for three years unnoticed and trespass their territory undetected.

"I feel some sort of connection," She stated.

"Seriously?" She question.

"It's not time for one of those feelings Freya, Were on the run from our death." She growl shifting her gaze from left to right. "I can smell a lot of chaos and blood from the right, I am not sure we should head back into an abyss of a blood battle. On our left I scent Peace and uncertainty." She stated. Vanica took a deep breath and scent both distant and Freya was right, she tend to lose balance after the nightmares, her powers get out control and in order to bring it back she has to calm the fire within her.

Vanica took left and sprint into the uncertainty when the scent of Silver gush the atmosphere she came to an halt when she glare at Sean, Marcus, Gigi and Alexander pointing guns at her. Behind them was just blackness.

Without even letting out a growl to startled them. They Start to fire, the bullets started to fire lodging into her body, she quickly morphs back into her human self not wanting to wound Freya, The Silver in her bloodstream works better when she's in human form. She felt one bullet lodge into her thigh, her glare up at everyone, which she swears her eyes were on fire and something they never saw as Gigi stop and rush off back to their mansion, more like academy.

"What the hell are you?!" Marcus asked as Sean continues to fire at her but somehow she used her protective shield to stop them, which simply burn them to metal ash. But she didn't realize that Eric was behind her and in her shield. He know over the head with his gun but she touch him and he burn to ash, She started to run to her left, she came to a sudden clearing with seems to be lock by a shield. She somehow saw a shadow.

"Nowhere to go mutt!" Sean stated coldly, he scent silver bullets into her chest and she staggered towards the shadow as Sean realize more bullets into her, she stumbled over a log hitting her head against something. Before she could get up, Sean hit her in the head. That's what she assumed, as she whispered a few words as she sedate herself into a healing phase with a protective shield as a sudden blankness filled her mind as she hears her wolf shouting her name.

To the left was defiantly peace.