Thank you for reading!

And with that, the story has come to an end... well, not exactly, obviously. xP I probably should've said this in the previous chapter, but, regardless of what people chose, there's going to be a sequel for both endings. Yes, you read that right, two sequels. I must be crazy. xD I saw a lot of people chose to stay, and I'm perfectly fine with that, it was just a little unexpected if I'm being honest. 'x) So, this is how it's going to go: I'll be making the sequel to where the reader has chosen to stay first, then when the reader has left instead, since a majority chose staying. 

I'm really looking forward to writing these next books, and I'm hoping that you all will enjoy what I write as much as you did in this book. I'm honored that I get to see people like reading what I've written, I see notifications almost every single day, whether it's a vote or a simple comment, and it brightens up my world. I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to stop by and read these books or even just glance at them or my profile, it means the world to me that what I've done is actually special to some people, even if it's just for a little while. ^^ Once more, thank you all so very much for being here, and I hope to see you in the next books. 

~I vanish!~👻🖤