Joe Sugg- Robbery + Baby

Scene: You are 9 months pregnant and are with Joe in bed asleep. Until you hear a noise downstairs...
POV: Third person (you, Joe)

It was 02:31 on the alarm clock. You had just woken up after hearing a noise coming from downstairs. You've been a light sleeper since you became pregnant, you can never get fully comfortable. You decide to wake up Joe.
"Joe?"
''What's wrong?" He replied, most likely thinking the baby was coming as it was almost time.
"I heard a noise downstairs"
"Go back to sleep, it was probably nothing"

Minutes later there was a clatter downstairs that you both heard.
"What was that?" You ask concerned
"Hold on," Joe replied, "I'll go down and check it out, stay here it bed Y/N."
"Okay," you say feeling worried at this point.
As you heard Joe walking down the stairs, and also heard banging from the kitchen, you became certain there was someone in your house.

Joe opens the kitchen door to see a man with a baseball bat wearing a balaclava.
"What the hell are you doing!?" Joe shouts at him. The man doesn't reply he just walks over to Joe and hits him with the baseball bat; knocking him out cold.

You heard the commotion and decided you needed to go down and check it out. Taking your phone with you you went downstairs as quietly as you could. In the hallway you seen Joe lying on the floor and without thinking ran over to him. The man in the house was now it the living room routing through drawers.
"Joe, are you alright can you hear me?" You start to cry.
You go into the living room and shout, "Get out of my house, or I'll call the police." The man clearly ignores her threat and hits her with the bat, this time on her stomach where the baby is.
"Ahh!" You shout out in pain. A splash of water comes from between your legs. " Help me," you say to the robber, he was the only one who would be able to. "Please help, my baby's coming."
The robber completely ignores you and so decide to go upstairs, knowing that you can't get Joe to wake up and you need somewhere safe to deliver your baby.

You crawl onto your bed and reach out for your phone from your beside table. But it wasn't there, you must have left it downstairs.
"Ahhh, help me!!!!" You shout as loud as you can. But it's hopeless no one can hear you. Time to start pushing you say to yourself and it's not long until your baby is here. A little girl.

The baby's cry's fill the house, but you also hear the front door open and close. The robber must have left. You decide you need to go back downstairs to get your phone and help Joe. But you can't muster the strength to do it after just having a baby.

06:17 on the alarm clock, you must have fallen asleep. You're baby was still lying on top of you seemly ok. You take her with you slowly downstairs and find your phone. You call an ambulance and the police. You go over to Joe.
"Joe, please wake up, I need you. I've had the baby Joe." On cue the baby begins to cry which luckily wakes Joe up.
"Y/N? You had the baby are you ok!?"
"Everything's going to be alright," you tell him.