Caspar Lee

You finish a phone call with your mum who lives back in your hometown and you live in London with your husband Caspar so you don't see her very much. Your mum had just given you bad news about your family dog. As you set your phone down on the sofa beside you you burst into floods of tears.

"What's wrong y/n?" Caspar asks as he walks into the living room.

"My family's dog has died," you say still crying.

Caspar sits down beside you and says, "I'm sorry baby, is there anything I can do, do you want anything?"

"Well there is one thing I wanted to ask you."

"Yes baby what is it? You can ask me ANYTHING."

"We have been married for almost a year now and we've got this beautiful big house so I think we sho-"

Caspar interrupts you before you can finish, "I know what your going to say y/n, and I'm sorry but I don't think we're ready, we're still very young."

"Oh, well it wouldn't have to be big we could just get a small one."

"You can't choose the size if your own child!"

"Well I guess they would be like a child but if not now when?"

"What do you mean 'like a child' they would be a child."

"Ok ok calm down to be honest I think your adapting to the idea now."

"No I would love to have one with you but just not now."

"It's too late Caspar they're on their way now."

"What!!!"

"I'm sorry I just got really excited as soon as I seen her cute little face and I just couldn't wait."

"You already know it's a girl!?"

"Yes the woman told me."

"But I would have came with you."

"I didn't go anywhere I was just sitting here, I haven't seen her in real life yet."

"Obviously you haven't seen her! But the woman came to our house while I was directly above you upstairs!?"

"No! Nobody came to the house it was just photos on my phone, you need to calm down Caspar."

"I'm so annoyed at you."

"I'm sorry, do you want to see a picture?" You said whilst scrolling through your camera roll until you came across this photo:

"What the hell?"

"You don't like her?"

"I do! I thought you were pregnant!"

"Omg no you idiot!"

"Sorry," he says while you are both laughing.