Conor Maynard

"Good morning baby," Conor says.
It had been a horrible nights sleep with you being 9 months pregnant with your first and Jack and his girlfriend 'doing it' in the room next door.
"Ugh, I'm so tired," you groan.
"Well the baby will be here soon and then maybe you'll get a little bit of a better sleep apart from the constant crying."

You both get up and go into the kitchen of your apartment. Jack comes to join you.
"Where's Olivia then Jack? We hear you two had fun last night," says Conor teasing him.
"She left about an hour ago, she had to go back home," says Jack.
You all sit on the sofa while eating breakfast. You don't eat much as you haven't felt well today since the baby had been moving around a lot.

"Why don't we do something today?" asks Conor.
"No, I'm way to hungover, I'm going back to bed," says Jack walking off back to his bedroom down the hallway.
"What do you want to do?" you ask him.
"I think we should go out to the Christmas Market or something, it's boring being here all day."
"Ok, well let me just go and get dressed," you say.
While getting up you feel a sharp pain but ignore it as you've been feeling a lot of pains in the last few days of your pregnancy which apparently was normal.

*An hour later*

"Ready to go?" asks Conor.
"Yeah."
You go down in the lift and get into Conor's Mercedes.

When you arrive you have to park quite far away from the Market since it was busy. You look round all the stalls filled with stupid things. All of a sudden you feel another pain but this time it was sharper and a lot worse.
"Can we go now?" you ask Conor.
"Seriously!? We've literally just got here and your bored already!? No, you can go but I'm staying!" Conor replies very angrily he was obviously annoyed.
You feel another pain which is so bad you close your eyes for a second. When you reopen then you find that Conor has walked away with the crowd.

You leave the market and sit on a wall outside. You feel another sharp pain, you start to realise you could be in labour. Quickly you grab your phone and call Conor, it goes straight to voicemail.
"Who else can I call?" you ask yourself.
"Mum and Dad?" you think, " no they live to far away it would take them ages to get here."
"Lara maybe?" Lara is your older sister who is happily married with a daughter and is 7 months pregnant with another baby, she also has a lot of money which is mainly why she married her husband, and probably why she lives in New York. Definitely won't call her.
"Jack is the only other person, I mean I could call one if the other boys but Jack's Conor's brother and I live with home so it might not be awkward."
You feel another pain which you now realise is a contraction. Quickly you call Jack and ask him to pick you up from the market to take you to hospital explaining that you and Conor had a 'row'.

Jack arrives and you stand up to get into the car. All of a sudden your waters break. Now you realise how serious this is and you need to get to hospital right now. You get in a Jack quickly drives you to the hospital calling Conor on the way.
"What do you want?" Conor asks angrily on the phone.
"It's Lucy, she's in labour and her waters have broken, we're at the hospital now."
"I'm on my way," he says as he hangs up the phone.

You get rushed to the maternity ward and get on a bed. Straight away you start pushing. Conor quickly arrives just in time for your son to be birthed into the world.
"I'm sorry baby," says Conor.
"It's ok," you say.
"What are we gonna call him?" Conor asks.
"Daniel," you reply.