The White Flag

Shout out to @TheIzzyGirl!

___________________________

Tris's POV

Isabella is really nice.

Because she has started to hang out with us we found out Isabella is 15, she will be choosing this year, she is a only child and... wait for it.... a book nerd.

Ya. We all know that she will choose Erudite, sadly.

We all love her, and the boys haven't attacked us since she joined us.

Until today.

All five of us- Mar, Chris, Shuanna, Tori, and Me- are in my apartment planning how to surrender to the boys.

"Do we even have to surrender?" Marlene asks.

"Yes, Mar! I miss my Willy!" Says Christina, who now is pouting like a three year old.

I turn towards her and just stare at her "When did you become so love sick" chuckle and go back to planning how we are going to end this prank war.

Silence filled the room. All except for a faint HEY.....HEY......HEY!

"Who ever is saying hey would you please cut it out!" Shuanna says and puts her hands over her ears.

I look at her with an arched brow "You hear it too?"

"Who couldn't!"

"Do you guys hear it too?" I ask Tori, Mar, and Chris.

They nod.

Hmmmm...

We start to search the apartment, just to hear it again. But this time louder, and from the front door.

I open it to show none other than the boys.

"Can I help you guys?" I ask, clearly angry.

Zeke walks up to me and puts his arm around me "Why the sour mood sis?" the all laugh.

The girls come to the door, just as agitated as I am.

"Why are you dorks here?" Tori says, giving Four a hair ruffle.

"Well...we came to surrender."

There is a long time of quite before Four gets nudged by Will.

Four looks at him to us and back to him, takes a white flag from his pocket and starts to run down the hallway. Screaming "WE SURRENDER!!!!" Then he disappears in the next hallway.

Laughing our butts off I manage to say "Okay we accept your surrender! NOW LEAVE US!"

I point to the hallway where Four disappeared and slam the door in their faces.

___________________________

Go follow @TheIzzyGirl

Sorry I haven't updated in a while more to come with Isabella!

Comment

Vote

Stay Divergent...

-T