Mud Pancakes

Tris's POV

I know that Uriah is out to get us. The other boys are just doing nothing.

So far he has replaced Mar's toothpaste with blue ink, set a trap in Shuanna's room that when she lay down, goo spilled on her, Chris had cooked herself dinner and it exploded because Uriah put a firecracker in it.

And as for Tori and I? Well he is too scared of me and he also heard that Tori wanted a new tattoo. So Uriah convinced Bud (the other tattoo artist) that when she got her tattoo he would mess it up. In to a unicorn farting a rainbow.

Yeah...he went there.

But besides that Uriah has not done anything else including the other boys.

Right now Marlene, Shuanna, Christina, and I are camped out in my apartment. Just waiting for another attack.

We get bored eventually. And that made us eat.

Eat all of my food that is.So armed with a baseball bat and water balloons the four of us- plus Tori - walk to the Pit, into a diner called Pansycake.

Yes...It is a pancake house. I thought.

Walking in I see it's really packed but the boys are not here. Good.

A waitress comes and takes our orders, brings the food back and says "No you don't have to pay, the table with the four young men paid for you."

She points to a table across the room. The table consisted of none other than Four, Uriah, Zeke, and Will.

Peachy.

Four waves to us like its a normal thing to do. Well it's not so normal when you've been in a prank war for about three weeks.

I hear a faint gasp, to look over and see Shaunna poking her pancake with the fork.

Once she removes the fork and it comes out brown.

Uriah comes walking by and says "Don't worry! It's not poop. It's mud!"

It's just a usual day in Dauntless. Note the sarcasm.

The table next to us starts to point and whisper.

Uri says to them "Again don't worry it's not in your food it's just in their's. Don't worry!" And with that he walks away.

"Shaunna, it's in all of ours. He is just being a meany pants." Tori says.

The rest of the boys leave and we get actual pancakes.

When we leave Christina walks strait into someone.

"OMG! I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz!" she says.

The girl Chris ran into has long brown hair, stormy eyes, and... kind of looks like me.

Freaky.

The girl dusts herself off and says "No it's my fault. Sorry."

"It's okay" Chris says, putting her hand out "I'm Christina, that's Tris, Shaunna, Marlene, and Tori."

The girl shakes her hand and says "I'm Isabella, nice to meet you."

___________________________

Hello pansycakes!

The contest winner is...@TheIzzyGirl! So go follow her!

Stay Divergent...

-T