Peter Version 2.0

Tris's POV

We reach the mess hall after our little smack down by the chasm, with the Candor clutching his nose trailing behind. Four and I get our food and sit down with our friends. The initiates find a table two down from ours.

"So what's happened since we've seen you?" I ask Lynn, who has been working at the fence for a while now.

She shrugs her shoulders and continues shoveling food into her mouth.

Across the two tables I hear the same Candor with the broken nose and his goons start teasing the Erudite that tried to guess what place in the ranks we got. Will he ever learn!

Walking over, I tell him just that. "What exactly do you think your doing?" I say it in a voice that's not like mine so he doesn't realize it's me.

The Candor doesn't turn around to see who's speaking, but his friends do. They try stopping him from continuing his tormenting, yet he remains oblivious.

Smartie Pants her self gets a relived look and eats the rest of her food, clears her mouth and says "This is why I love Candors with no filter. They are caught in the worst places, saying the worst things, in front of the worst people."

It takes all my strength not to laugh. But I take it as a cue to clear my throat and the Candors head whips around.

"Your never going to pass initiation if you don't listen. That's rule number 1. Disobey it, and you've already packed your bags for the factionless." my voice gets deadly quite. Turing on my heals, I head back for my table.

Back at the table, everyone stares at me as if I'd grown another eye in the center of my forehead.

"What?" I ask.

"What was that?" Zeke asks, still staring at me.

"Well he's acting like you know who (A/N not voldemort) and I just don't want that girl to get hurt."

Four wraps his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder. He says "If he does...we'll be ready."

__________________________
Hello! Sorry is been awhile, but did you guys like it? Yes, I'm bringing that one bully from initiation in.

Happy Thanks Giving!!

Comment

Vote

Be Brave

-T