Revenge with 1D

Tobias's POV

I will get my revenge on Zeke, so once we all calmed down the game starts back up.

"Tris Truth or Dare" I ask Tris.

"Dare"

"Okay I dare you to dare Zeke to sing "Thats What Makes You Beautiful" in the Pit and point at who ever is standing closest" a smile grows on my face.

Tris repeats that to Zeke and his face goes pale.

"Dang you Four. But I'll do it" Zeke gets up and Tris and I follow.

We reach the Pit and I pull out my phone to record.

By the time Zeke is at the part where it goes "everyone else but you" there's a crowd around him and he points and the one and only... Eric.

Me and Tris are laughing so hard,we have to hold on to each other for support.

Zeke starts chasing Eric around the Pit as he's singing and it's the weirdest sight ever!

The song finally ends and Zeke tackles Eric, who let's out a girly scream.

Zeke comes back to us skipping and says "You both know you like my singing!" and he skips past us and back to the apartment.

Me and Tris walk back and before we get there Zeke comes back out and says
"It's no fair Four! You know I hate that song!" and he goes back in side.

Well... duh... that's why I chose that song.
___________________________Sorry guys but I won't be updating for a week or so because I have a violin camp to go to for the first time! I'm so excited! Comment if you play and instrument!

-T